Industry-Specific Resources From The Community

• 12 April 2021
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +1
  • Former Community Manager @ Unbounce
  • 831 replies

Hey everyone, it’s me again 👋

This is one of those “I can’t believe I haven’t done this already” moments, but it’s better late than never, right?..

I’ve started gathering various industry-specific discussions from here in the community to help you increase conversions. Some of these are landing page feedback threads (which are, in my opinion, the most valuable content in here), some are videos, some are links to design inspo, and some are just frequently asked questions. Sometimes it helps to have some inspiration from what others are doing, and that’s what makes this community great! Enjoy!

Real Estate 🏘️

SaaS 📱

Medical + Health 🏋️‍♀️

Home Improvement 🔨

Travel ✈️

Ecommerce 🛍️

Legal 📝

Education 🙂

Finance & Insurance 💰

If you have any content that is specifically tailored to any specific industries, please feel free to reach out to me either in the comments, or in a DM, and I’ll link to your work.

This will be a growing list of resources that I’ll keep pinned to the top of the forum. If you don’t see your industry on this list, please leave a comment below and I’ll do my best to gather some helpful resources for you.

Bye for now!

-Jess

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Wow this is really cool! Thanks for all the mentions and I’ll be sure to share some other ones that may be a good fit as well.

Badge +2

Thanks for sharing! (and for the mentions!)

Userlevel 5
Badge

Lots of helpful info here. Thanks for sharing and for the mentions.

Bookmarked! 🔖

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Great post, Jess!

WOW this is great - bookmarked! Im going to send customers here for sure!! <3 thanks Jess!

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Excellent post! Very useful 👌🏽

Another great source of inspiration for landing pages is Dribbble. It’s a “show and tell” for designers and I find a lot of inspiration there. As an example here is a search for SaaS landing pages.

Looking at templates and designer work can be tricky though. There is a massive difference in conversion centered design and “pretty” design 😉

As always - be cautious of blindly copy other designs. I believe Peep Laja once said something like “Don’t look at your competition, they might not have a clue what they’re doing!”

Love this!

Florida's manufacturing industries cover a wide breadth, including plastics, food processing and printing, as well as electronics, medical devices and aviation ...To put it simply, community resources include people, places, activities and things. They could be businesses, spacebar counter   organizations, public service institutions or individuals in the community. members of the community are known as community resources. Village ponds, public parks, playgrounds, etc. are some examples of community resources It helps them be responsible and take an initiative to bring about positive changes in the society they live in. It also enables them to get exposed to different ideas and facilitates the formation of an inclusive atmosphere.