Marketing Page Feedback for New Pre-Launch SaaS

• 25 February 2020
  • 3 replies

1: What challenge are you currently trying to solve?
Really want any kind of feedback I can get! Will it convert? It’s a hard sell because the app doesn’t exist right now. I get that. Anything I could do to make it an easier sell?

2: How are you driving traffic to your page?
Nothing yet. Planning on content marketing and started with a single blog post. Will try to write ~3 quality posts a week and work on SEO while working on finishing the product.

3: What is your conversion goal?
I literally finished this yesterday and have 0 traffic. If I get one user paying me, I’ll see that as a success for now.

4: Paste a link to your published landing page / popup: 👇

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi Brian, cool page! Here’s some quick feedback in a video for you: https://www.loom.com/share/29529353f58840a590d17fae9b54c7e2

Hey thanks so much for you time and thoughtful feedback! I’ll definitely be implementing a lot of that. Again that was much more than I was hoping for. Really appreciate it!

Userlevel 5

Really cool concept,

I think it is described well, and there is enough info for me to feel comfortable.

1️⃣ I would encourage an easier ask instead of going directly to “give me money.” I think you would see more conversions if the call to action was closer to the “try it free” side of commitment.

Could you demo the platform? Or, offer a different way to subscribe for more info?

The domain is trytrig, but we aren’t really trying are we? Looks like the only option is to buy in and that is a serious commitment.

2️⃣ Play around with different headlines. A/B test. There are a lot of points to attract users to a product like this. I resonated with the "you don’t know, what you don’t know" line. I think that emphasizes the problem this solves for people.

• Let Artificial Intelligence Organize for You
  • Never Lose Track of Docs Again
  • Lighten Your Workload, Find Docs Faster

Headlines that present the problem you are able to solve are pretty powerful.

Hope that helps! 😃