Launched new minimalist landing page. Is it clear concise and to the point? What do you think?

1: What challenge are you currently trying to solve?
Does the landing page content necessary information for visitor? What information do you miss?

2: How are you driving traffic to your page?
We just discuss with people and users to understand their problems and needs.

3: What is your conversion goal?
Find and understand the target audience better.

4: Paste a link to your published landing page / popup: 👇
https://www.monetohq.com/

7 replies

Hey there @MonetoHQ!

I actually really like this landing page! The design is very clean and I like how the hero image at the top of the page is very specific about what your service/tool does.

This is a little nit-picky on my end, but I would consider adding the “After Moneto” text in a new line or paragraph. You could also maybe encapsulate this text in a box (you could add a shadow around that box with some CSS to make it pop!) just so it stands out a little bit more.

Social proof is also a really great way to captivate your page visitors - if you have any testimonials of people who have used your service then that might also be something to add to the page.

But I think you’re off to a great start here. 🙂

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Hi Dave, welcome to the community! 🎉

I’ll piggyback on what @Alex said, I think a great way to scoop up any lost leads would be to add social proof. There’s currently nothing on this page that tells me who else is using Moneto, and that might help to push me over the edge to sign up.

This is something I originally picked up from @Finge: If you aren’t already doing this, testing a couple of different headlines could be a good option as well. Changing the verb on your headlines can increase conversion rate, it’s highlighted in this blog post if you’re curious. For example, your headline is A Simple Financial Overview For Your Business, and the first line of body text talks about how Moneto helps to organize your financial information. You could try swapping the headline to something like Organize Your Financial Information, or Declutter Your Financial Data. You’ve done a great job at highlighting the pain point in your copy, and you can really drive it home if you place it in the headline. When it doubt, test test test!

Hope this helps a bit, great job on this page!

Userlevel 5
Badge

I agree with Jess on the headline. Notice how the examples she suggested make it about the reader rather than just the product? That’s what you want. People don’t care about products. They care about what the products will do for them.

I know you’re trying to go with a minimalist approach, but in this case, I think a bit more content would help make it a bit more clear and compelling. For example, you have a callout “Get paid faster,” but it’s not clear exactly how the product will do that. Just seeing when payments are due doesn’t mean they’ll necessary be paid any sooner.

The scenarios is another example. I don’t know what you mean by test your next business decisions. And honestly, I wouldn’t call out features that aren’t available yet anyway. That can cause people to delay signing up until it is ready. Highlight what the product does have, not what’s missing.

The CTA button could stand out more. I would put it in a color that contrasts with the background. It wouldn’t hurt to get a button up above that fold as well.

Finally, I like the before and after comparison. It would be even more effective if you play that up more and make it stand out visually. Maybe you could add an image with all the disparate sources and have a line on the screen that reveals the before image if you slide one way and the after image if you slide it the other way, kind of like this: https://codepen.io/tutsplus/pen/bWKMoK but with completely different images.

Best of luck!

Hi @Alex, thanks a lot!

we have received a lot of feedback. We are working on it! We will visualize before/after. And also we will add testimonials, but we need users first 😃

I will share an upgraded landing page.

Have a great day,
Dave

Hi @Jess, thanks a lot!

we “niche” down the landing page. The title will be more specific. Hope, it will be better 🙂

As you said, test, test, test 😃

Have a great day,
Dave

Hi @SeanKirby, thanks a lot!

Get paid paster
What would you use?

Test your next business decisions
It’s “what if” scenarios, you can test your idea, for example, a new employee. Moneto will show you what will happen with your cash flow. What would you use instead?

Before/After
We are working on it 🙂

Have a great day,
Dave

Userlevel 5
Badge

Instead of get paid faster, maybe something like “manage payment information” or “Keep an eye on payment due dates” or something like that.

I would not point out the scenarios section at all unless you can add urgency to it. For example, if the price were to go up when it is available but they could lock in the current rate. I’m not sure there’s room to do that with the callouts, though.

Hope that helps.