Mask Relief Spray Landing Page Feedback - New Product Launch

• 28 October 2020
  • 4 replies

1: What challenge are you currently trying to solve? Give as much detail as possible
This is a new product launch that will be supported by paid search and social. We chose to develop a long-form sales page as people are unaware of the product and its features and benefits.

2: How are you driving traffic to your page?
We will drive traffic with paid search and paid social

3: What is your conversion goal?
3% initial with the goal of getting to 10%

4: Provide a link to your published landing page / convertable:

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

There is a lot I like about your page. I like that you lead with the main benefit right up front. I like that you have testimonials for social proof. And I like that your call to action stands out and is repeated consistently throughout the page.

With all that said, there is always room for improvement. Here are a few suggestions:

1. If you are driving sufficient traffic, I would test some headline options. Again, your headline isn’t bad, but you may be able to improve on it even more.

Positive headlines usually outpull negative ones, so I’d be interested to what impact replacing “Stop suffering” with something like “Get relief” would have.

You could also test options that add a bit more intrigue, differentiation or urgency along with the benefit. For instance, you could work in something that teases this is how medical professionals relive mask discomfort. That’s just one example off the top of my head. I’m sure you can come up with more.

1. Your claims would have more credibility if you added more proof and/or context around them. How does wearing a mask cause those problems? Who conducted those clinical tests and what is the science behind them? Is there any result that is quantifiable?

2. It’s good that you show the product, so that people know what they are getting, but I would also include some more people-centric images. Perhaps some before and after photos, or people using the product?

3. I think offering a visual comparison to your competitors is smart, but I would remove the pricing since you’re not the lowest and it don’t match the price you list on the rest of the page.

4. You might want to test alternate text for the CTA button. Buy now emphasizes that they are making a commitment and parting with their hard earned money. Something like “Add to Cart” makes it sound a bit softer. Or you could tie it more closely to the guarantee and put something like “Try it Risk Free.”

5. Calling out that you use natural ingredients is a good thing to do, but that list of ingredients itself doesn’t sound particularly gentle or natural. Maybe just make that a call out rather than have it as it’s own section.

Hope that helps. Best of luck.

Great feedback! Will implement into variants to test. Thank you!

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Hi @clnorris75!

As always, Sean gives great advice and I agree with his comments! I would also say that you have a great foundation and layout here.

Something that would take your product to the next level would be to define your brand identity. This will help create a lot of trust. When I glance at your page I get a mix of modern and natural and there are many different fonts and colors used, stock photorgraphy (avoid if possible), and mismatched icons. I would narrow this down - pick a headline, subheadline, paragraph fonts, pick your primary and secondary colors, etc.

For this product - I would suggest going with a natural feel. People are more particular about what they put on their faces - give them the feeling that this is a safe, healthy, good product to put on your face.

I think Prose does a great job of projecting a natural “vibe”: https://prose.com/products/custom-shampoo

There are quite a few good brand builders to assist you to get started:

A few other suggestions are listed below:

• Add a favicon
  • Add photos of the people who give the testimonials
  • Use a accordion for your FAQ section - it will shorten your page and give users control of the information they want to see

Hope this helps! Happy to provide more clarity on any of these items!

Userlevel 5
Badge

You’re welcome. Let me know how it goes.