As some of you may remember from this post, we’re getting ready to roll out a release which will remove our dependency on jquery. There were a few hiccups that came to our attention during the last release, so we scaled back to make sure to not negatively impact your landing pages.
We’re planning to release today and will keep an eye on everything. I do ask that we try to be mindful of the comments section below. If you have inquiries specific to your account, please feel free to give a brief overview of what you’re noticing, and we’ll reach out to you directly. I’d like to avoid updates from the team getting buried in lines and lines of code.
We’ll be releasing what went out last week (detailed in this post), with fixes for:
- An issue with GTM and form submission triggers
- Phone validation being applied even though the checkbox isn’t selected
- Multi-step, multi-field form custom script. Form could submit early and buttons were misaligned.
- An issue in Firefox with form submissions and the Google Analytics script
- Empty form field keys not being included in webhook data.json
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out!