Hey everyone, we’re back for another round of So, You Think You Can Convert?, and we’re now accepting your landing pages! Read on for more details.
So, You Think You Can Convert? Is a community-based challenge where THREE Unbounce power users go head-to-head-to-head () in an epic battle to see who could generate the highest conversion rate for one lucky Unbounce customer with the help of Smart Traffic. I’m happy to say, we’re back for round THREE! And this time we’re throwing even MORE rocket fuel on it!
Unbounce Community Leaders are typically known for their friendly and helpful demeanour, but now it’s time for them to put on their game faces. This time, three contenders will face off to see who can take a good landing page and turn it into a 10x, leak-proof, funnel-popping, business-changing landing page for one lucky member of this community.
For the next few days, we’ll be collecting your submissions and select one lucky landing page for our Community Leaders to square off in a triple-decker head-to-head battle to see who can generate the highest lift in conversion rate, and once again, we’re throwing in Smart Traffic
Here’s what we’re doing differently this time around:
- If you didn’t notice, we’re putting THREE community leaders to task in this battle royale (or O.K. Corrall if you’re a country western fan)
- We’re going to include the original landing page variant to show the actual uplift that can occur when Smart Traffic is switched on
What you’ll need to qualify…
- A landing page, built in Unbounce
- Enough traffic to test our variations (ideally you’re able to drive thousands of visitors per month)
- Access to Smart Traffic
What we’ll need from you, if you’re selected…
- Access to creative (images), page integrations (Hotjar, Zapier, etc.)
- Availability to meet with the Community Leaders and myself (ideally no big upcoming vacations, especially since most travel is a no-no)
What you’ll get
- THREE professionally designed variants of your page made by our industry-leading @Community-Leaders. Each of these could provide a significant uplift!
- Free, professional advice and critique of the challenges and solutions to driving leads in your sector - specifically to your business.
- Here are the results from our most recent round of So, You Think You Can Convert? to give you an idea of what kind of impact this can make.
On October 22nd, we’ll select a landing page for three of our Community Leaders to transform into lead, sales, and sign-up generators. If selected, you’ll be invited to a private Slack channel with myself and the competing community leaders to make it easier to share assets. At the end of November, our champions will share detailed write-ups explaining what they did and why, with brief tutorials included.
With over 500 pages published and 10K conversions generated, the Community Leaders are the real deal. Here’s a brief overview of the contenders who will be going head-to-head in this round to see who can really convert:
Meet the contenders!
Nicholas is a growth marketing consultant who helps brands turn more website visitors into customers, through landing page design, A/B testing, and conversion optimization.
He’s been working in the marketing industry for over 11 years, and is currently the founder of Earnworthy, a marketing consultancy based in Boca Raton, Florida. He’s also the founder of a popular blog, podcast, and newsletter for marketers called GrowthMarketer.
Nicholas is an Unbounce Agency Partner, Google Partner, and ConversionXL Certified Optimizer.
Adam is the Chief Strategy Officer for Altitude Marketing, a 25-person B2B agency in Pennsylvania.
Adam lives in the woods outside a town you’ve never heard of, outside a city that’s the title of a Billy Joel song that isn’t about that city.
He’s an Unbounce Community Leader, a Certified Zapier Expert, and is on the boards of two nonprofits–one supports professional development for commercial professionals in the life sciences, the other preserves a 1734 log cabin that housed early settlers in Emmaus, Pennsylvania.
Julien is the Director of Operations at Cloud Media, and has been working on CPL acquisition since 2006 so he’s always very performance oriented. Julien is patient, open-minded, ready to take some risks and always having fun creating landing pages for his clients. Synthesizing who they are and what they sell and constructing a visual universe is a major part of his love for his job.
His motto for landing pages is: Be sexy but not too much.
→ The landing page and ads have to be sexy but they also have to deliver quality information and realistic promises.
Conversion rate is important but for his clients, turning Leads into Clients is what matters in the end, as they pay on a CPL basis.
How to enter…
Share a link to the Page Overview of the landing page you’d like our Community Leaders to work on. Yeah, it’s that easy.
Don’t worry, only Unbouncers can view these links, and this way we can avoid unwanted traffic to your landing page.
Got any questions? Feel free to hit the Reply button!