Question

Help Needed: Sticky Bar Not Displaying After Following All Steps

• 17 January 2024
  • 3 replies

Badge

Hello Hivemind! 

I've run into a bit of a hiccup with the Sticky Bar feature.

After following all the steps provided in the documentation, clearing the cache, and ensuring everything should be set up correctly, the Sticky Bar is still not making an appearance on the site.

Here’s what I’ve done so far:

• Created the Sticky Bar and customized it as necessary.
  • Checked that the Sticky Bar is published and the URL targeting is configured correctly.
  • Cleared browser cache and cookies.
  • Tried accessing the site from different devices and browsers to rule out client-side caching issues.
  • Verified that there are no settings enabled that might be hiding the Sticky Bar, like scheduling settings.
  • Despite these troubleshooting steps, the Sticky Bar remains invisible.

I have not tried this yet: Checked for any script conflicts that might prevent the Sticky Bar from loading.

Are there any scripts that could cause these issue?

Before I contact support, I wanted to check in here – has anyone else faced similar issues?

If so, what solutions or workarounds have you discovered?

Any pointers you could provide would be greatly appreciated!

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hey @tdn, thanks for posting! 👋 As you mentioned, your best bet would be to reach out to our support team who would be more than happy to help you get your Sticky Bar up and running asap! You can find out how to contact them here: https://unbounce.com/contact-us/support/

We’ll be looking forward to hearing from you. 💪

Hello Hivemind! 

I've run into a bit of a hiccup with the Sticky Bar feature.

After following all the steps provided in the documentation, clearing the cache, and ensuring everything should be set up correctly, the Sticky Bar is still not making an appearance on the site.

Here’s what I’ve done so far:

• Created the Sticky Bar and customized it as necessary.
  • Checked that the Sticky Bar is published and the URL targeting is configured correctly.
  • Cleared browser cache and cookies.
  • Tried accessing the site from different devices and browsers to rule out client-side caching issues.
  • Verified that there are no settings enabled that might be hiding the Sticky Bar, like scheduling settings.
  • Despite these troubleshooting steps, the Sticky Bar remains invisible.

I have not tried this yet: Checked for any script conflicts that might prevent the Sticky Bar from loading.

Are there any scripts that could cause these issue?

Before I contact support, I wanted to check in here – has anyone else faced similar issues?

If so, what solutions or workarounds have you discovered?

Any pointers you could provide would be greatly appreciated!

I'm also encountering this issue. Despite following the documentation meticulously and performing all the necessary troubleshooting steps, the Sticky Bar refuses to show up on my site. It's been quite frustrating, especially after ensuring everything from customization to URL targeting is properly configured. Like you, I've cleared caches, checked settings, and even tried accessing the site from different devices and browsers to no avail. I haven't delved into checking for script conflicts yet, though. Has anyone else encountered this problem and found a solution?

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hey @joekeron42 thanks for posting! 👋  Sorry to hear that you are running into an issue with your Sticky Bar as well. Like we said to tdn above, the best course of action here would be to reach out to our support team here: https://unbounce.com/contact-us/support/.

We’ll be looking forward to hearing from you and getting this resolved asap!