[Product roadmap] Exciting improvements coming to Classic Builder

Related products: Build
[Product roadmap] Exciting improvements coming to Classic Builder

Classic Builder, our intuitive, drag-and-drop builder, has empowered thousands of marketers like you to craft high-converting landing pages with ease for over 15 years. Inspired by your feedback, we're excited to give you a sneak peek of improvements coming to our original landing page builder over the next few months.  

These upcoming features mark the beginning of an exciting journey to help maximize your conversions—and building experience: 

• Streamlined mobile building experience: Toggle automatic scaling to ensure your page looks great on every device.

• Simplified brand management: Access and apply your brand colors at the click of a button with the brand library feature.

• Improved lead quality: Filter out spam and low-value submissions with form field validation.

• Enhanced campaign insights: Deepen your landing page reporting insights by integrating with GA4 for detailed metrics, such as cost-per-click and scroll depth, right in your Unbounce dashboard.

• Optimized content creation: Use Smart Copy to generate persuasive copy for your landing page in seconds—right inside Classic Builder.

Throughout the rest of the year (and beyond!) we’ll continue to improve and evolve our solutions to help you get more from your landing pages. To stay in the loop, bookmark the Product Updates section of the Unbounce Community. 

Happy building!

Can you tell us more about Automatic mobile scaling? Is this dynamic / fully responsive pages or just a new way to view / edit mobile versions of pages? 

Looking forward to using these new features; also very happy to see that you’re still improving the Classic Builder. We’ve tried the AI builder and it just didn’t work well for us. 

Can you tell us more about Automatic mobile scaling? Is this dynamic / fully responsive pages or just a new way to view / edit mobile versions of pages? 

Hey Chris, Garrett from Unbounce’s Product team here! 👋🏻

This improvement means that your landing page elements will dynamically scale to match the dimensions of your visitor's screen size, ensuring that all your page elements are visible. It’s not quite full mobile responsiveness, but we are looking into this as a future enhancement!

Gotta be honest that I was thinking of switching due to lack of improvements (and some problems with the builder tools) However this gives me some hope that you're starting again to invest in your core product. These improvements help to bring your product up to spec. When will we be getting the ability to select multiple elements by holding the shift and control keys on the keyboard? And letter spacing? Such basic requirements that even Microsoft Word '95 out performs you. Anyway, thanks for starting to build trust again and stop the rot. 

Gotta be honest that I was thinking of switching due to lack of improvements (and some problems with the builder tools) However this gives me some hope that you're starting again to invest in your core product. These improvements help to bring your product up to spec. When will we be getting the ability to select multiple elements by holding the shift and control keys on the keyboard? And letter spacing? Such basic requirements that even Microsoft Word '95 out performs you. Anyway, thanks for starting to build trust again and stop the rot. 

Thanks for the feedback—that’s really great to hear! I’ll pass these feature requests on to the rest of the team. 💪🏻

Can you share how to enable the GA4 integration? will it include view of variants by device? 

ability to see conv rate by device is a big gap IMO. Will be happy if included. 

Can you share how to enable the GA4 integration? will it include view of variants by device? 

ability to see conv rate by device is a big gap IMO. Will be happy if included. 

Hey Rany, great question!

External data from GA4 hasn't been released yet, but we've got documentation ready to go for when it is. Setup is super simple. In the meantime, we do have an integration to send data to your GA4 account. You can check that out here.

In terms of viewing conversion rate by device within Unbounce: We recently added an improvement to the 'Reporting' tab to show Audience Segments, which'll give you your page conversion rate by location, device, and operating system. (It requires Smart Traffic to be enabled, though.) You can read about our recent improvements to reporting here.

Lemme know if that answers your question!

Could you please let me know when the form field validation update will be live? We’re not using UB forms on some of our landing pages due to the inability to block spam, and I’m eager to use your native forms again.

Hey @jasonsb! an update for form field validation was released this week! Check it out right here

wow, i though this would never happen :-)

But it’s never too late !

thanks for improving the classic builder. it still good but it really needs to improving.

I wrote a topic a few years ago : 

I would add a native multi step form and conditional logic :-)

thanks in advance