Solved

Smart Builder Discontinued?

• 24 April 2024
  • 2 replies

Badge

I just signed up for Unbounce… mostly because of things I’ve read about Smart Builder.  When I try to create a new lading page I don’t see an option for Smart Builder so I contacted support and they said they are no longer offering it to anyone who signed up after April 10th.

What is going on?  Are they discontinuing it?

icon

Best answer by Ed_Ilnicki 25 April 2024, 21:21

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Hey @S72Headshots , :wave::skin-tone-2:

Great to hear you're excited to build pages using Unbounce, and I apologize for the confusing start. Smart Builder hasn't been discontinued, but we are evaluating where it sits in our platform. We're currently giving Classic Builder some much-needed love, and adding many of the best parts of Smart Builder there.

While we work through what's next for Smart Builder, new customers who are keen to use it can submit a request here.

If you have more questions, feel free to message me directly!

Hi all,

Thank you for bringing this up - I agree with this OP - I wasn’t warned that I wouldn’t have the Smart Builder feature when I signed up. How do I use apps in Classic Builder?

I am looking to get a landing page turned around quickly but without said features, I’m spending most of my time trying to look up answers to questions instead of building. 

I have requested access via the link provided but no update yet. 

Thanks