Introduce yourself to the community! 👋

Show first post

33 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

This is some of the bread and butter of this community, I’ll definitely be calling on you to jump into some of the conversations here. I’m stoked you found some time to pop into the community, hopefully we’ll be seeing you in here more often (otherwise, I’ll just swivel my chair around a say hi!) 😃

Hi everybody, nice to know you all !

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Favourite. Gif. Ever.

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Hey Koki!

Welcome! Well now I have to ask…

What kind of crazy ideas do you have?! I’d love to hear 'em!

hello i am harry just new to unbounce and getting hang of it . i hope i will learn so much here .
thankyou!

Hi friends!
I’m Jake Finn from Australia. I’m working as a website designer and developer from the last two years at a website designing company in Australia. i’m here on Unbounce right now, as i have some doubts regarding the designing of the website whenever, i stuck in any error.

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Hey Harry! Welcome!! 🎉

I’m Jess, I oversee the community here, and try to make Unbounce customers’ lives easier (by introducing them to other Unbounce customers, mostly).

Super stoked to have you here. What is it that you’re currently trying to accomplish with Unbounce? I’d love to help get you started on the right foot. I’ll keep an eye out for your response.

Thanks for chiming in here! 😃

-Jess

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Welcome to the community @Alex213! 👌

-Jess