[Early Adopters]: Try Our Newly Expanded Lightbox Feature!

Show first post

381 replies

I’d like to join the beta if it’s not too late!

some problems that I’ve noticed… on my landing page http://amplifymybusiness.com/lightboz-test-celestial/ the lightbox takes a while to load… especially on mobile. I’ve tested on many devices and the delay is unavoidable. Any way to get around this? 

Also, I would love if I could have the lightbox only display on desktop and keep the form on mobile.

some problems that I’ve noticed… on my landing page http://amplifymybusiness.com/lightboz-test-celestial/ the lightbox takes a while to load… especially on mobile. I’ve tested on many devices and the delay is unavoidable. Any way to get around this? 

Helen, our Success Manager told me about this - we would like to implement to pages this week, if possible! Thanks.

Can I get in on this too?! Have you guys had any luck yet with the integration bug? I’m with Infusionsoft.

Thanks, Justin. Used it in A/B tests for video - attached screenshot. Turns out to be the worst performing variant so far, but still not conclusive. Thanks for adding me to the beta list. Great feature!

Awesome! This looks fantastic, thanks for sharing Mark! :) 

YES PLEASE! We can’t wait fro this feature! Sign Flutter up!

Could I be added to have the Lightbox feature as well. Thanks!

Badge

Here’s a screen grab, with lightbox sign up form integrated.

It’s a very specific landing page and supports a local incentive I’m running. Unbounce makes it simple to present and the lightbox is the icing on the cake.

Thanks for including me on the beta. Really appreciate it.

Any chance I could get on the beta as well? Working on a few pages where it would come in handy. Thanks!

Badge

Thanks Justin. Will do 🙂

Please sign me up!

Is the signup for this still open?? If so, please sign me up! 🙂

Please sign me up

Okay! We’ll get right on it. :) 

We can make that happen. Hang tight!

Will do, Mark! Would love to see how you end up using this feature. Be sure to come back to the Community and share a screenshot when you get a chance. 

Glad to hear! We’ll get you signed up. 

Will do!

Sure thing, Tom! Hang tight. 

You’re welcome in advance! We’ll get you all signed up shortly. :) 

Will do, Alejandro!

the email on our account is biznobo@gmail.com

yes! where do we sign up?