[Early Adopters]: Try Our Newly Expanded Lightbox Feature!

Show first post

381 replies

Any word on when this will be released to the public?

please have this on my account as well. Thanks!

i’d like to get this turned onto my account if possible. thanks!

Update: 
I figured out how to fire the lightbox when the mouse leaves the viewport:.  $(document).ready(function(){ $(document).mouseleave(function(e){ } if(e.clientY \<0 ){ window.lp.lightbox.openLightbox('https://unbouncepages.com/title/whatever-your-lightbox-url-is.html',{"desktop":{"width":456,"height":480},"mobile":{"width":320,"height":480}}, true) } }); });

Hahaha, damn! I just found out about Unbounce this week, made some new LP’s and have been stoked to get them up and running. The only thing preventing me was when I found out there really was no Double Opt-In feature. I was just about to upgrade to get the Dynamic Text too. Well back to boring OptimizePress then, haha.

I pleaded my case. Didn’t work.

Wow, I need this right now!! 😮 Could I please get a Beta Test Spot if there’s any available? Thanks so much, I’d really appreciate it! 😃

I just started working on some LP’s in Unbounce and am waiting to launch them until I can get a Double Opt-in feature figured out, haha. Needless to say, I’m beyond ready to fully abandon OptimizePress and jump on board with Unbounce!

Hi, it might have been mentioned before, but it looks like javascript scripts are not working in a lightbox.

I use this script in order to generate a unique ID per visit, across my forms steps (I actually copied this script from someone else in the unbounce community).

$(document).ready(function() {

var id = new Date().toISOString().replace(/[-tTzZ:.]/g, '');

$('#javascript_prepopulated_value').val(id);

});

The script works great when I am not using a lightbox. However, it is not working when I am using it in a lightbox.

I have a question about the lightbox. Is it possible to display the lightbox after the mouse leaves the viewport or after the visitor has been on the page a certain amount of time? I guess what I’m asking is, is the lightbox a hidden element that I can use a jQuery .show() to fire?

**pretty please?**

Me. Pick me.

Thank you so much 😃

Legend. Thanks!

Nope, we literally just _enabled it on your account. Log out + in and give it a try!

Thank you so much, I come to make background video update to my templates in themeforest… and by the luck i found your post about background video. i am really impressive about developer in Unbounce team they really give us great tools with the best builder…
Thank you so much Unbounce
Cheers,
Explicit Concepts

UPDATE 02/03/2016:
_We’ve hit our limit for beta testers for this feature so we’re going to shut the signup process down. A huge thanks goes out to everyone who volunteered! Stay tuned to the Community for more feature announcements, and keep an eye out for the official launch of Lightboxes in Unbounce. 

I feel a bit stooged. Looks like you accepted just about everybody but me? :-/

You made the last cut, Noah! Hang tight. 

You’re the last one, Ahmed! :) 

You just _made the cut-off. We’ll enable this shortly. :) 

Will do, Zvi!

You made the final cut! We’re closing the beta tonight, but we’ll get this enabled on your account shortly. 🙂

Will do, Chris! Hang tight. 

Hey there! 
It usually takes 2-3 days to enable the beta feature on our end. I’ll see if we can enable this tonight… if not, tomorrow at the latest. 

Hang tight!

Count me in!