Welcome To Our Brand New Community!

Show first post

32 replies

Hey @wthomasoh,

I’ll reach out to you directly! Sounds like there might be some wonkiness going on with the notifications. Hang tight. 🙂

same with me. I don’t know how I got on this thread but would like to get out.

Got it figured out - I just muted myself.

Update:
If you’re receiving updates to this thread (and don’t want to be), feel free to navigate to the News and Updates category page, and change the watch status from Watching to Normal.

Looks like it was enabled by default, but we’ve fixed that now. Thanks for letting us know @wthomasoh + @bvbash!

Hi Justin, I am not sure if you remember me, I am Leslie Guzman, it has been quite a while, it looks like everyone is doing great! If you don’t recall, I was struggling just trying to understand “landing pages” and I still have not got mine in place. Believe it or not. I know I am procrastinating big time. You know that is why I am here. I have been avoiding learning my landing pages, except I can not do anymore with my marketing with out them in place. So, tonight I am just checking things out and I will be bothering you in the next few days. You guys blow me away! Leslie

Hello @lguzman! Of course I remember you. 🙂
Good to hear that you’re going to take the plunge into the world of landing pages once and for all! We have a great community filled with resources here, as well as number of @Unbounce-Experts who have a tonne of real-world experience and knowledge on the subject. You’re in good hands!

Feel free to reach out with any questions, concerns or comments along the way. Super excited for you to get started! :partyparrot:

Hey everyone,

I am new member into this board. I would like to say hello to all. Hope you are doing great so far?

Thanks to all!