Introduce yourself to the community! đź‘‹

Show first post

33 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Hey Harry! Welcome!! 🎉

I’m Jess, I oversee the community here, and try to make Unbounce customers’ lives easier (by introducing them to other Unbounce customers, mostly).

Super stoked to have you here. What is it that you’re currently trying to accomplish with Unbounce? I’d love to help get you started on the right foot. I’ll keep an eye out for your response.

Thanks for chiming in here! 😃

-Jess

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Hey Jake! Welcome to our community!

One of our Unbounce Experts, @Zoe_Tattersall is from Australia as well, and I imagine there are many more!

She’ll be a good resource when you’re looking for responses that are within your timezone! 😅

Let me know if you have any questions about Unbounce, happy to help in any way!

Take care!

-Jess

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hey Jake / fellow Aussie!!! Sorry I was away so just saw this now - feel free to message me if I can help you with any Unbounce stuff 🙂

Hey there Community friends!

I’m Stephanie and I’m a strategist on the Customer Marketing team at Unbounce.

Where are you from? I was born and raised in Red Deer, Alberta (shoutout to any Prairie folks out there!) and have been living in Vancouver for the past 10 years. Fun fact: when I was 15, I spent a year living in the war/industrial city of Dunkirk, France!
What kind of business are you in? And how long have you been doing it? I’ve been in SaaS marketing all of my working life starting as a Jane-of-all-trades coordinator, then doing event marketing, demand gen, and marketing automation and now I help strategize and execute campaigns to help our users get the most out of partnering with us.
What’s your favourite Tom Hanks film? This is a toughie, but going to go with the classic Forrest Gump because of all of its quotable quotes.
What’s your favourite .gif? Here’s ONE of my favourites for the feels you get when you hit “send” on a campaign.
shiba%20snow

Chat soon!

Hi friends! I’m Maggie, resident Unbounce-r. I’m a strategist on the Customer Marketing team, which means I help build campaigns that help YOU (Unbounce users) use Unbounce better.

Where are you from?
I’m from the small town called Tifton, Georgia. (Any fellow Georgians in here??). I lived in Vancouver aka Unbounce HQ for 6 years and in 2017 I moved to the Bahamas.

What kind of business are you in? And how long have you been doing it?
I’ve worked in SaaS marketing for nearly 8 years now. While a large part of my career was spent working in TOFU marketing, I’ve worked on the customer end of the funnel for almost two years now. I love customer marketing because of the amount of data and information we can use to really personalize campaigns for customers.

What are you working on in Unbounce right now? Do you need any help?
Truth be told, I’m 5 days in from a 10-month long maternity leave so instead of building landing pages, I’m re-onboarding myself back to the land of Unbounce. And, s/o to my amazing team for helping me get back into the groove with delight overload.

What’s your favourite Tom Hanks film?
That would be “When Harry Met Sally.”

What’s your favourite .gif?

Where are you from?
What kind of business are you in? And how long have you been doing it?
What are you working on in Unbounce right now? Do you need any help?

Hello Unbounce Community,

I’am from India. I’am working on some fun sites as well as some client websites. Some sites are wordpress based and some are hosted on blogger but on a custom domain. I want somebody to have a look on my website Daughters Day and tell how it can be improved. I’am new to this community. Looking for positive feedback. Thanks a lot.

Hey guys!

Where are you from? Lancaster, PA

What kind of business are you in? And how long have you been doing it? Im working as a Digital Marketing Manager at NetConnect Digital Agency, PA
What are you working on in Unbounce right now? Do you need any help? We create most of our landing pages for PPC in Unbounce. It,s pretty good.

What’s your favorite Tom Hanks film? Forst Gump

What’s your favorite .gif? Me every time after successful campaigns
dancing

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Welcome to the community @Alex213! 👌

-Jess