👉 Important Update About Horizontal Forms 

• 2 November 2017
  • 32 replies

Show first post

32 replies

Hi
I cannot see the ability to build horizontal forms on our landing pages. Do i have to use a certain template or activate anything in order to use them?

Thanks
Chris

We’re in the same boat as Chris. Was the horizontal form feature not rolled out on Nov 14th?

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Hey @Chris_Collis and @BrunoLifts!

Thanks for reaching out (and apologies for the delay in my response!)

We did a slow release of the horizontal forms in the builder. The process began on November 14 and will be available to everybody on November 30th.

If this is something you’d like to be enabled sooner than the listed dates, please send me a DM and I’ll get you set up. Sorry for any confusion!

Hi

were using multi part forms using a script the Unbounce team recommended
(but not an unbounce product), we did have some issues the other day but
seems ok now. Can we continue to use them?

Sean

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Hey Sean!

If the problem has resolved itself I would assume that you’re in the clear, however, to be sure, would you mind telling me which workaround you’ve implemented on your page?

I’ll keep an eye out for your response 🙂

Hi, in the editor my forms are hosed. I cannot republish my pages with because the form field widths have all been automatically adjusted somehow and I cannot get them back to the right width. I need some help asap and cannot get anyone on phone or chat.

Ken

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Hey Ken!

I’m going to send you a direct message because I’ll need a bit more information in regards to which page this is effecting.

I’ll also be able to find out if this is something that our Support team is more fit to handle. I’ve notified to team to keep a heads up for your message, however they take tickets in a first-come-first-serve basis.

Hang tight!