[Early Adopters]: Try Our Newly Expanded Lightbox Feature!

Show first post

381 replies

I’m interested in testing. Thanks!

yes! where do we sign up?

If there is still an open slot, please add me in as well. 

the email on our account is biznobo@gmail.com

Please add this to our account. Thanks!

Will do, Alejandro!

UPDATE:

Just a heads up, we ran into a lil’ tiny snag when adding users into the beta. The snag is fixed, so we’ll be adding everyone who has commented so far into the beta sometime between now and tomorrow.

Can’t wait to hear your feedback on this awesome new feature! 🙂

You’re welcome in advance! We’ll get you all signed up shortly. :) 

Would love to try this! Great idea.

Sure thing, Tom! Hang tight. 

Please, please, PRETTY please! I could really use this!

Will do!

Yes Please - Just come across from LeadPages and need this like yesterday.

Glad to hear! We’ll get you signed up. 

Yes please add to my account. Good to not have to use Lead Pages anymore for this feature. Thank you

Will do, Mark! Would love to see how you end up using this feature. Be sure to come back to the Community and share a screenshot when you get a chance. 

I googled this feature and found this page.  Good timing or worst timing?  I actually need this functionality today for a project or I’m going to have to use a different site to accomplish it.  I hope you can enable my account.  Thanks

We can make that happen. Hang tight!

I was able to get a workaround for this Travis. Let me know if you wanna get on a call and I can show you how to do it.

Okay! We’ll get right on it. :) 

Count me in! We need this 🙂

Please sign me up

Hello Everyone,

Thanks for volunteering to try out Lighboxes first. Your accounts should be set up with the new feature as of now and you can start to put it thought its paces. 

Thanks for your patience while we sorted out a few last minute issues. As always, we like to get feedback (good, bad or ugly) so please let us know what you think!

Is the signup for this still open?? If so, please sign me up! 🙂

Looks like I’m a little late, but I reeeaalllyyy want this (Please?)