Unbounce and Facebook Pages

Does Unbounce have a way to embed landing pages in Facebook Pages? It would be great if they supplied the code (iFrame, HTML,or FBML?) necessary to do this.

38 replies

Hi Carter,
We are at a very early stage of our startup and we are just starting out work on that area. So I’m afraid my metrics aren’t relevant at all :(.
I don’t claim to be a marketing/growth hacking expert, I’d rather claim to be a total beginner, but let me share some thought and use case:

• I read lot of criticism about Facebook ads but I think there segmentation ability is very interesting while trying to identify who is/isn’t receptive to our message. Today I have the feeling that the solution is tailored for SEM and Mailing.
  • Rather than using a form and Mailchimp I would love to be able to test a Facebook Connect option. That might be very helpful to us because of the more detailed information we might gather about our leads.
  • In addition it could allow us to test a Òcreate accountÓ page that would actually support fast registration with Facebook connect.
  • I’m not sure twitter would be a good match for us, but that might be worth a test
    While searching how to integrate facebook and unbounce I came across third party solutions. 14 to 99$ additional cost is a no go for me. In addition I don’t feel comfortable ending up with tons of different services provider. (https://www.itduzzit.com/connect/unbo… ,https://zapier.com/zapbook/facebook/u… )
    Hope this helps. Warm regards,
    Cyprien

Hello,
can put us also in the group for ssl? We work 100% with facebook traffic and it would be a interessting test if the landingpage work better if they run directly in facebook!

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi Wilhelm - I’ve tagged your account as interested in SSL, so you’ll be amongst the first to know when we’re ready to move forward with something.

Any news on this?

Can you please notify me when this feature gets activated?

By the way, would an unbounce landing page that’s hosted on a custom domain equipped with SSL work on a facebook page?

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi Mike - I’ve tagged your account now, so you’ll be notified once we’re further down the road on this.

Even if the domain is covered by an SSL certificate, that still wouldn’t work, since there wouldn’t be the necessary changes on the actual host as well though.

Would love to hear and updates on this?

Let me know when unbounce can integrate with Facebook…thanx!

Me too!

Hey everyone!

Just wanted to give you all a quick update and let you know that  SSL is on the way;  and it’s actually a lot closer than you might think! Paul Doerfling, a Product Manager here at Unbounce, just released a quick SSL update in the Community detailing our final timeline for launch (spoiler: it’s soon), as well as a few tidbits about what to expect when it’s live. 

Go check out update and share your thoughts/feedback here.

Hey everyone!

Just wanted to give you all a quick update and let you know that  SSL is on the way;  and it’s actually a lot closer than you might think! Paul Doerfling, a Product Manager here at Unbounce, just released a quick SSL update in the Community detailing our final timeline for launch (spoiler: it’s soon), as well as a few tidbits about what to expect when it’s live. 

Go check out update and share your thoughts/feedback here.

Good news, everyone! 

SSL has finally been released for all PRO99 plans and up. Check out the release thread here:
/topics/new-feature-ssl-is-here

Thanks for your continued support for this feature!

Hey everyone! As Justin mentioned, now that SSL is available on all Unbounce PRO99 plans and up, you can create custom Facebook tabs with ease. Check out our new article and let us know what you think! /topics/unbounce_and_facebook_pages