Salesforce CRM Integration

Show first post

31 replies

Thanks for the nudge Lloyd,
We have Salesforce very high up on our integrations road map and we’ll be tackling it after the next few big features that we’re working on are finished up.

As an interim solution, since you can integrate your Unbounce forms with a MailChimp list, you can try integrating your MailChimp list with Salesforce as they already have that solution in place. You can read up on how to do this here.

I understand this is a pretty convoluted 3-step solution and requires you to have a MailChimp account, but it’s worth throwing out there until we have a nice easy integration in place.

Thanks for everyone’s patience!

Carter

Any update on this? I’m highly interested in this service but without being able to import leads into salesforce.com via a web-to-lead form reduces the value tremendously. Pretty much a deal breaker and I bet it’s the same for many (or most) other salesforce.com users.

Hey Chris, we use CapsuleCRM ourselves and really like it. Can’t say for sure if we’ll provide a specific integration for it, but I’d be happy to help you with your integration code, as we’re fairly familiar with the CapsuleCRM API (we auto-create contacts on Unbounce signup). Feel free to email your code to support@unbounce.com and we’ll have a look!

Is CapsuleCRM in the plans as well? I spent an entire afternoon trying to translate the Webhooks code into a form post that will work with Capsule’s integration. No luck.

Any time - I’d be glad to toss in my ‘2 cents’. I’m relatively new to Salesforce, but I have seen some good implementation examples of it.

Bob, funny you should mention, we’re just kicking off some integration work right now, and Salesforce is definitely on our list! Love all the feedback you’re sending our way. Can I assume that we can pick your brains for details on how you’d like to see Unbounce -> Salesforce work?