Moving photo gallery

• 9 February 2016
  • 4 replies

Just trying out unbounce for the first time.  IAre there any templates that allow you to have the large main header image as a moving gallery of photos.  I want potential clients to see a showcase of our work when they first land on our page.  

4 replies

Hey @DarrenDavis,

I think this one technically works, but I believe it’s unsupported as of now. We don’t have any built-in galleries in our templates, as we’ve done a ton of research and found that they actually decrease conversion rates quite substantially.

There are a few workarounds that are kind of related you could check out… but I’m not sure they’re exactly what you’re looking for. I’ll link them below.

Hi Alex, 
I’m going to link your question to another question in the Community. There’s a recommendation there from Ryan which still works today. Hang tight!

Is it this?

http://www.jengordon.com/how-to-embed-an-image-slider-to-your-unbounce-landing-page/

Is there anything more plug & play I could swipe that’s ready to go from an Unbounce template?

@Justin thanks man!

I don’t want it for what you might think tho. I have testimonials I want to make slide – the best way (at least that I’ve IMO) on mobile is to have a rotating image of testimonials vs having 3 stacked which is a ton to scroll past.

TY for these workarounds – these rock. Especially the one with no code needed. That would have saved me an hour, I just completed the setup I cited above, LOL! 😝

🙂 Thank you for your help!