Just Mailchimp Integration? What about Cheetahmail?

• 30 October 2010
  • 7 replies

Are there any plans to integrate with Cheetahmail, as you currently are with Mailchimp? For those of us who are in contracts or happy with are current providers, it would be nice to provide this feature.
Thanks

7 replies

Hey there - we by no means plan to stop with MailChimp, there are a bunch of other email service providers out there that we have on our radar, and now we’ve added Cheetahmail to the list. Thanks for the feedback!

Great. Thanks for the update.

Do you happen to know when the Cheetahmail integration will be offered? This will ultimately likely hinge on whether or not I can use Unbounce for the long term.

Thanks

Hi Carlton, we don’t have any ETA on Cheetahmail at this point, sorry. I’ll keep this thread in the loop when we figure that out though.

We do offer webhooks which is a callback to a URL of your choice when a form is submitted. If you have any development resources, you could wire up a call to Cheetamail’s API (I believe they have one, although it doesn’t look like it’s very public). We also have a CSV version of your leads that should be in a format for you to upload to their system.

I do understand that both of those solutions are not ideal (or even possible perhaps). Hope to update you soon…

Cheers,
Carter

Hi, 

i am searching for “how to integrate Cheetahmail in unbounce” and found this article. Is there any news on this topic? 

Thank you! 

Lulu

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @Lulu,

Thanks for posting in the Community. I took a look online, and couldn’t find any documentation on Cheetahmail. Does the tool still exist? If you could provide me with a link to their documentation center, I’d be happy to take a look and advise.

Hey @Oliver_Lord , 

thank you for your response! 

It calls Marigold Engage+ now, this is the webiste: https://www.cheetahdigital.com/

I don’t have any documentations but our support from there will help us. Maybe i need to come back to you later :-) 

Thank you!