Integrating Loqate into form

• 21 March 2022
  • 5 replies

Badge

Hi!

I am reaching out as I am looking to try and intergrate Loqate into one of the form fields for addresses. Not too sure exactly how to do this and was wondering if anyone had some advice on how to implement this OR a step guide to doing this?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
Cameron

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hey there Cameron,

Looking at the Loqate documentation, it seems as though adding a Javascript snippet into the head of your page should do the trick.

I also found the following post here in the Community.

Hopefully, these will help you in getting it integrated successfully. 👍

Badge

Great, thank you Oliver for that information! I will give it a whirl and see where I get to.

Appreciate you help here!

Thanks again.

Cheers.

Badge

Hi Oliver,

We are having some issues with our Loqate account and are looking for a work around that will provide the same service.

I am looking into using the New Zealand Post and was wondering if it is possible to link an API with the Unbounce landing page?

Here is the link to the NZ Post page - https://anypoint.mulesoft.com/exchange/portals/nz-post-group/b8271f09-2ad8-4e1c-b6b1-322c5727d148/nzpost.addresschecker/minor/1.0/pages/home/

Thanks again for any help you can provide.

Cheers,
Cameron.

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hey Cameron,

Thanks for the reply and link.

I’m not familiar with the NZ Post API. However, in order for it to work in Unbounce, it would involve adding Javascript snippets to the page. This is very much outside the realms of my abilities I’m afraid.

On the other hand, have you seen this workaround from the Community using the Google Maps API? It looks pretty similar to what you set out to achieve.

Hope this helps!

Badge

Great, thank you for the insights there. I will look to see if this can be implemented within our structure here.

Appreciate the help and tips!

Cheers.