[Tips & Scripts] Mobile Hamburger Navigation Menu

• 29 February 2016
  • 67 replies

Show first post

67 replies

Ooooh, that sounds slick AJ!

display: none; has to be in your CSS for the box

USing this on mobile and desktop  - much cleaner than horizontal menu on dekstop

Works perfectly, BUT my menu is loading open. Any idea why? Copied the JS code exactly…

How do I create a dropdown menu box element?
And I cannot change my ID…

Please help!

Hi Chris, 
You should be able to upload the .unbounce file into your account without issue. Go ahead and give these steps another try and if that doesn’t work, let us know. 

Everytime I try to upload the file to my account is fails…

thanks for this - in the big picture this functionality SHOULD be an unbounce  widget - hopefully they are working on it.  Issues like this that are holding the product back…

I was trying to build it without the sticky nav bar because of the transparency but I now see why that won’t work. Thanks!

Actually, I just realized the menu box was hidden on desktop as well so I went back to my original version without the hamburger… 😕

Userlevel 7

Hi Trishan, this solution is meant to build on the Sticky Navigation Bar from Joel’s post here. I’d recommend going through that post first before trying to implement this solution. I hope this helps!

Userlevel 7

Hi Trishan, this solution is meant to build on the Sticky Navigation Bar from Joel’s post here. I’d recommend going through that post first before trying to implement this solution. I hope this helps!

Trying to implement this with a menu bar that is on the bottom of the page but on mobile, the entire menu box is just blank. I only know basic HTML/CSS so I don’t fully understand what’s going on here. Seemed like perhaps the hamburger icon needed to be outside the menu box but I did that and everything in that section is still blank.

Since the “support team will be unable to assist if things go awry”, was wondering if anyone else could help. The page is: http://www.ohpisi.com . I published the mobile version anyway since its better to have that without a menu than no menu at all.

Userlevel 7

My pleasure Stefano!

Userlevel 7

Thanks Finge, glad you like it!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Incredible!

Thanks for the share, Noah!

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Thank you for this, Noah! Excellent!