How to change font size for mobile vs desktop

• 26 February 2018
  • 8 replies

I know this is probably a very basic question, but how can i make same text use different font size on desktop vs. mobile size.

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi there!

Great question - when you’re editing the mobile version of your page, select the text box, then use the ‘scale’ feature to decrease your font size.

Let me know if this helps 🙂

Hi there,

I tried what you said with the scale and it’s not working. The mobile text is still the same size as the desktop text 😦

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi there!

Could you share some screenshots + URL?

Hi Stefano,

Here’s a video link. Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi there!

Looks like a strange bug to me - do you have a script or any CSS targeting that element?

I’m using the unbounce script. See below:

How does the scale feature work when you’re trying to change the positioning of the font?

For example, on desktop the entire header fits on one line, however on mobile you need two lines and to increase line spacing. I don’t want to change the desktop positioning to show two lines just because I’m changing it on mobile. I was hoping holding command and changing the line spacing would work, but it doesn’t.

Badge +1

@am93 you can make a copy of the element… So now you will have 2 identical elements on the page. Hide one in desktop and the other one in Mobile. And change however you like - position, font-size, color, font-style whatever! 😉