If you have a keen eye, you might have noticed a few changes to the Unbounce Community recently. Our team is on a mission to build a space that is welcoming, engaging and valuable for marketers from all over the world - so we’ve built a few things to help us achieve that goal.
New Features Unlocked
- Overhauled Homepage UI
- NEW Community banner
- New sub-categories in Tips & Scripts and Feature Requests
- Advanced Tips & Scripts Sorting (Latest Scripts vs. Popular Scripts)
- Introduced an Automated Onboarding Bot (@CRObot)
- Revised Onboarding Emails
- 1-Click Landing Page Feedback Submissions
- 1-Click Feature Requests
- Feature Voting Plug-in Enabled
- Tagging Plug-in Enabled
These changes should make it much easier to discover (and contribute) valuable content here in the Community.
As always, we welcome any and all feedback you might have! If you notice anything wonky, or have an idea for a way we could add more value to the Community, leave it in the comments below.
Stay tuned for more exciting updates!