Feedback Wanted! Global Javascript Manager [Video Demo]

Show first post

60 replies

Not sure what you mean here. Ultimately, and not related to script manager, I’d like to see three areas. 1. Campaigns. 2. Creative and 3. Traffic sources. So within a campaign you have a set of creative (pages) and traffic sources (urls) and you assign creative to traffic sources. Then, if you want to push a test, you select another creative and set the wights.

i am so ready to be on this beta. What’s the timeline?

Hey Matt and others in this thread Ñ We are getting very close to having this feature available for all of you. The plan is to launch this as a Labs feature (available under the “Settings” menu in the left-hand menu when you’re logged in) within the next 2 weeks. This will make it easy for you to toggle it on in any account that you want. Following that, we’ll be making a few usability improvements, specifically around making it dead simple to add Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager. When that’s done, we’ll take it out of “labs” and make it available for everyone.

We’ll update this thread when it’s in labs, but like I said, shouldn’t be more than a couple of weeks now. Thanks for being so patient!

We just got into the beta(?) - I’ve been looking forward to this feature for 9+ months!
I’ll have feedback soon.

Thanks for the hard work!

edit:

If we have tags on a page that are similar to those on the GSM - does it fire both scripts, or does one override over the other?

ie: we have form alignment js, and specific form use cases are aligned differently - if we modify the GSM code and place it on the page, will that override the GSM code?

We have 300+ existing pages with scripts that we’re looking to push to the Scripts Manager. (ie: gtm codes, analytics codes, crazyegg, etc.

Do we need to remove the existing scripts from each page, or will the Scripts Manager override the page settings (or vice versa)?

Thanks!
Jay

This is undoubtedly the the biggest missing feature of Unbounce right now, please can you roll this out soon even if it is only at a domain control level that would be a start. I want to start developing more pages and themes but without this that is a daunting prospect, for example upgrading to GAU soon and that woudl take far longer than needed :).

Userlevel 2

Hi everyone,

We’re happy to announce that we’ve opened up Script Manager to all our customers as a Labs feature.

To try out Script Manager, simply click on ‘Settings’, then ‘Labs Features’, and click the ‘Enable Script Manager’ checkbox. You’ll then see a new ‘Script Manager’ section, right there under Settings.

Before you get started, you’ll probably want to check out this support article: http://support.unbounce.com/entries/5…

Enjoy! Please let us know if you have any thoughts or feedback.

Userlevel 2

Hi Neville Ð good news! It’s not missing any more! Please see the comment below.

Userlevel 3

Hey everyone!

I’m delighted to share that this feature is now available to the public as a ‘labs’ feature.

See the post below for the full announcement:

Userlevel 3

Hey Everyone!

Script manager has now moved out of labs

If you have any other feedback or suggestions do share them in the post below: