My datepicker script crashes with an iframe from google maps and with the favicon script

• 21 November 2018
  • 3 replies
  • 1 view

Hello, I have added a field with datepicker script, but when I place my favicon via script or insert an iframe of google maps it stops working.

3 replies

Hi ChristianFrias!, Are you able to provide a link where this is happening? I don’t know if there’s enough information here to look into this.

It sounds like you have a form on your page that has a datepicker selection element, and you also have a custom HTML element that includes an iframe to some location perhaps in google maps, as well as a separate variant or domain level script that attempts to update the favicon of your site?

Hi mccamon, you are right.

Is this the landing page.
https://restaurante.texasdebrazil.mx/reservaciones/

The fiel is named “fecha”

This may not be the solution, but I did observe the following errors.

20%20AM

In your script, try changing the $ reference to jQuery instead

$(function() {

// var array = ["16-06-2018","17-06-2018"]

$( "#fecha" ).datepicker({

beforeShowDay: function(date){
        var string = jQuery.datepicker.formatDate('dd-mm-yy', date);
        return [ array.indexOf(string) == -1 ]
    },

dateFormat: 'dd-mm-yy',
  		minDate: 0,
      	monthNames: [ "Enero", "Febrero", "Marzo", "Abril", "Mayo", "Junio", "Julio", "Agosto", "Septiembre", "Octubre", "Noviembre", "Diciembre" ],
      	dayNamesMin: ['Do', 'Lu', 'Ma', 'Mi', 'Ju', 'Vi', 'Sa'],
    });   

});

</script>

Example: jQuery(function () {});

You could also begin by defining $ as jQuery like this: var $ = jQuery; and not update the rest of your script.

jQuery is also available at lp.jQuery which is (I think) an alias for your window object. Feel free to send me a message if you have other questions specifically for me, otherwise i’ll keep an eye on this post!