How To: Add High-Resolution Retina Images to your Landing Page (for use with retina screens such as iPhone, iPad...)

• 11 September 2015
  • 33 replies

Show first post

33 replies

It would be nice if this feature could ship soon. Retina screens have been around for a number of years now.

Hi Scott, 
I suggest creating a button and making it completely transparent, then simply place the button over top of the logo. Crafty, but it works. :) 

Is there any way to add a link to the box method? I’ve been using that to drop in our logo since reading this, but I was recently asked to add a link to our logo, and I’m not seeing a way to do that in Unbounce.

Outside of that, the box method is a solid workaround.

David, the Javascript option is easier, but isn’t compatible with Unbounce. The other thread is asking Unbounce to support the easier options.

Thank you

Phillip, do these two methods work better than the options you outlined here: /topics/simple-solution-for-image-compression-and-retina-imag…

Seems like the Javascript option is easier than all this image compression.

Fantastic write up, Phillip! 

Retina image support is still in our development backlog, but until then this is an easy and straightforward workaround that gets the job done. Tested this on my own pages and it works like a charm.

Keep up the great work, my friend!

Forgot to mention all the previous threads on retina support: