Introduction Thread

Show first post

84 replies

Hi Zoe! 
Sounds like you’d be a great fit on #TeamUnbounce, as we have quite a few stellar unicorns grazing in our green pastures up here in Vancouver. Ever thought of living in an igloo? 

P.S. LOVE your landing page! Great structure and subtle touches, such as the green arrow leading from the headline/copy to the form, and the smooth scrolling button at the bottom are both really nice additions.  :)

That would be awesome, but where would I surf? ;) 

Thank you, I love designing and building landing pages - Unbounce makes it so easy, I use it for so much! 

We got you covered with this little placed called Tofino. 😉

Talk to me about working remotely ;) 

Hi! My name is Michelle and I’ve just started at Unbounce as Marketing Director. I’m absolutely thrilled to be here. Great bunch of very smart people who go the extra mile to be helpful and delightful. 

If I wasn’t in marketing, I’d be a vet, in the savanna, or in Patagonia, or somewhere remote. 

Fave marketing campaign was for a non-profit org advocating clean drinking water for African children. It was a video showing a child about to drink from a toilet bowl. The tag line went something like this: “You wouldn’t let your child this water, why are you letting African children do it?” Extremely powerful.

Dog person but I like cats and other animals too!

Star Wars.

And here’s a favourite Seinfeld moment 🙂

Talk soon!

https://ca.linkedin.com/in/michellemercier 

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi Michelle, congrats the new job! Very exciting! And welcome to the community 🙂

Thanks Finge!

I’m a residential real estate appraiser in the Chicago area. My web site address is 
http://www.realestateappraisalscookcounty.com.  Can you give some ideas what UNBOUNCE  can do for me in getting clients to order an appraisal?

Alan D’Alba
847-710-5114
aexact1067@gmail.com

Hey everyone!

My name is Frantz Widmaier, I live in Los Angeles. I’m in digital marketing, and product management. I also started a toy startup www.battlekids.net that is launching its kickstarter at the end of may. 

My favorite marketing campaign…geeze I dunno, probably some of the stuff done by Cards Against Humanity. I am a dog person, I actually just bought a dog that im picking up from the breeder in a few weeks (i’ll post a pic)

Star Wars, but grew up watching Star Trek with my whole family (great memories).

Thanks for everything you guys do at Unbounce. I’ve learned a lot, and am happy to be involved in digital marketing in such a fantastic fast pace time.