Introduction Thread

Show first post

84 replies

Welcome Alex. The force is strong here in the unbounce community, we have a number of really good and helpful people, I hope we can all pitch in to make sure you hit your goals.

I’ve had a look at your lp and gone through the sign up process to see how easy it was. I’d like to throw some feedback out there if I can.

I have some experience in these areas. Ebooks, list building, affiliate offer upsell and then remarketing to your list for increased profits. I’m assuming that’s pretty much your plan. It’s a solid one that’s proven to be effective. Your into neuro linguistic programming so let’s use that to our advantage

I’m just going to keep this mostly about your first landing page not confirmation page

I hope you don’t mind me bullet pointing this, it’s easier on how my brain works.

1. Your headline is a bit long and a little confusing. The word Free gets lost in the black text and the volume of text drowns that usp out. It says half the effort, half of what? It’s unquantifiable at that stage and creates confusion and lacks the reassurance it’s meant for.

2. Visual cues are missing, it’s too text based, no friendly smiling people or flash cars amd houses or at least a couple who look comfortable, maybe throw in a couple with a child looking to secure their families future. Whatever you do you need to portray some happy people or aspirations that will appeal to your audience and break up the text.

3. I know your usp bullet points are phrased in a way that try to capture attention and drive an emotional and materialistic need. From a users perspective I was uncomfortable with the way points 2 and 4 read, I’d rephrase but definitely drop the three dots, …

4. If it were me I’d want to know who you are and what gives you the right to even produce a book like this and claim to be an expert. Don’t go overboard just stick to facts but you need to establish yourself as an authority to show product value even to give something away.

5. Your book won’t download and your video didn’t display once I’d submitted my email address. Could be my phone as signal is bad, just remember people look at these kinds of things spontaneously and your landing page after signed is a bit mundane. Celebrate

Welcome aboard, Alexander!  Hope you find the community as useful as I have! 🙂

Welcome to the Community, Alexander! Very happy to have you on board. :) 

Hi everyone, unbounce experts and crew! 

I stumbled upon this site in Google about landing page stuff! 
This community site is clean, organize and user friendly with all the help and support. love it! 

• What’s your name?
    I’m Alexander Ang from Malaysia! Yay! The famous news now is about our Prime Minister on the 1MDB case, 2.6 Billion and corruption news lol…

What do you do?
I’m in online marketing, helping my company to move their products and services into digital marketing era. 

• What’s your favourite marketing campaign of all time?
    Solo Ads & SEO! 🙂

• Are you a dog person? What’s your stance on cats?
    I’m a dog person, I have one and I love it very very much! :) 
    Cats? I still prefer dogs haha…

• Star Wars or Star Trek?
    Avenger please~

• Share links to your website, blog, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
    I’m in self-help niche, I write blogs and articles to share about productivity, success and law of attraction to benefit people who needs help in every part of the world… :) 

My Blog Site -
Success. Wealth & Abundance Blog:
http://www.massivewealthtosuccess.com

Landing page:
http://www.massivewealthtosuccess.com/ebook

Please feel free to give me comments, thoughts and idea on how to improve my site and landing page. 

Look forward to connect with the members here… Cheers!

Regards,
Alexander Ang

Rumor is that he only tests two buckets at a time! haha thanks, Amit!

How many buckets do you think he’s got under there ? It’s like Russian doll - awesome GIF !!!

Thanks Justin!  I’m happy to say that the 5 minutes I spent looking for that GIF was the best wasted time of my day.

This is one of my favourite gifs. You win!

Hi fellow Unbouncers!

I am the founder of Nexus Conversions where we help convert complacent visitors into engaged customers.  We like to think that we are at the nexus (see what I did there*) of CRO and visual storytelling - usually taking the form of an animated video.  With that said, my name is Joe and I enjoy dabbling in all things “marketing”.  My favorite marketing campaign would have to be the pet rock.  Shout out to my dog and co-founder, Moe.

^ because you never know how your audience will respond to variant A…

Stay classy Unbouncers,

Joe Faillace
Linkedin

Hi guys (and girls)! 

My name is Simao and I work for Impact Teachers as a Marketing Manager. I’m currently responsible for all our digital strategy and online marketing and I’m a passionate growth hacker.

I’m an enthusiastic dog person and the best thing about working for Impact is our super cool office dog Rocky:

Please don’t be shy and follow me on twitter @simaosaco and LinkedIn.

Have a great day,
Simao Saco

Hahahah… all the things gets me every time. Awesome to see you here Jay!

Hello there!  

For those of you who I haven’t met yet, I kid you not - Princess IS my real name (thanks to my lovely cousin).  And no, unfortunately, I’m not real royalty. 

Some of you may have “seen” me online at one of our Workshops.  In case we haven’t yet been acquainted, I’m a Marketing Educator here at Unbounce.  What does that mean exactly?  For me, it means running Workshops to help you get the most out of Unbounce.  From showing customers how to use certain features to co-hosting Workshops with industry experts, my goal is to make your marketing life easier and successful. 

Like Tim, I’m more of a DOG person.  One day, I hope to live in the company of a Saint Bernard or a Bernese Mountain dog.

Nice to meet you!  :-) 

Hello there!  

For those of you who I haven’t met yet, I kid you not - Princess IS my real name (thanks to my lovely cousin).  And no, unfortunately, I’m not real royalty. 

Some of you may have “seen” me online at one of our Workshops.  In case we haven’t yet been acquainted, I’m a Marketing Educator here at Unbounce.  What does that mean exactly?  For me, it means running Workshops to help you get the most out of Unbounce.  From showing customers how to use certain features to co-hosting Workshops with industry experts, my goal is to make your marketing life easier and successful. 

Like Tim, I’m more of a DOG person.  One day, I hope to live in the company of a Saint Bernard or a Bernese Mountain dog.

Nice to meet you!  :-) 

The bloopers too… Amazing!

Hi Amit, always a pleasure to have someone else from our neck of the woods, looking forward to sharing thoughts and ideas 🙂

Great to see someone else from the UK here ! Good to meet you Stuart !

Great film! Both of them!

Thanks chaps great to be here - and yep Barbershop is awesome - would love to be on the other side of the pond - it’s not quite as big here as it is there! 

Hello Community!

My name is Melissa and am the People & Culture Administrator at Unbounce! Feeling a little weird because you don’t know much landing pages? Don’t worry, me too. We’re in this together and we’ll become experts together!!

I can tell you I’m definitely a Star Wars gal. Maybe because Star Trek was a bit before my time… 

I AM CAT PERSON. In a big way. Cats just get me, probably because we’re both so fierce.

Nice to meet you!

(If you’re into it, you can always find me on LinkedIn and Instagram!!)

Hello Community!

My name is Melissa and am the People & Culture Administrator at Unbounce! Feeling a little weird because you don’t know much landing pages? Don’t worry, me too. We’re in this together and we’ll become experts together!!

I can tell you I’m definitely a Star Wars gal. Maybe because Star Trek was a bit before my time… 

I AM CAT PERSON. In a big way. Cats just get me, probably because we’re both so fierce.

If you’re into it, you can always find me on LinkedIn and Instagram!!

Hello all!

My name is Tim - Im the IT Technician here at Unbounce. Most of the time my role only requires me to deal with internal systems - so as part of getting to better understand our community I’m coming here (read - being forced to come here!) to introduce myself. If I wasn’t working at Unbounce I’d like to work as a full time sound designer and mastering engineer. 

Unfortunately I have literally no favourite marketing campaign - my time at Unbounce has been my first proper introduction to digital marketing. Ill come back to this one!

I am a big dog person. By which I mean I love big dogs. 

Star Trek. 

Cheers,
Tim. 
IT Technician @ Unbounce.com

Hey all, I’m Justin, and here’s a lil something about me:

• Are you a dog person? What’s your stance on cats? A both person. Have a dog and a cat. They’re both awesome. 

• Star Wars or Star Trek? Star Wars for sure. 

• Share your favourite GIF. Best movie ever.  

Userlevel 3

Happy to have so many Star Wars fans around! I’m a musician too and would love to hear your quartet sing!   ![](https://d2r1vs3d9006ap.cloudfront.net/s3_images/1216189/RackMultipart20150604-10049-1dm6x3r-ezgif.com-add-text 3 inline.gif?1433450458 “Image: https://d2r1vs3d9006ap.cloudfront.net/s3_images/1216189/RackMultipart20150604-10049-1dm6x3r-ezgif.com-add-text__3__inline.gif?1433450458”)

HAY HAY!

I’m the Customer Success Manager at Unbounce. Previously I was on our marketing team running social, so you may have talked to me/seen me chiming in on Twitter, Facebook, one of our other channels or around the web until Hayley took over!

Before I started here, I knew basically zip about landing pages… so nothing makes me happier than getting to spread the knowledge and help our amazing customers get the most out of Unbounce.

I’m interested in hearing all about you and your needs, as well as learning a few new tricks from some of the bright marketing minds in here 🙂

My hobbies include eating and drinking… and many outdoor sports because of the eating and drinking (although sometimes they still factor in there, too.)

Okay, it’s lunch timeÑso that’s all for now 😉

Chat with me whenever you want on Twitter, see my pics on Instagram and I’m on LinkedIn, too!

Definitely taking you up on those Caipirinhas, Rosi! Can’t wait to meet your friends next week at Unbounce HQ.