Zoho automation workflow

I have connected my unbounce form to ZOHO with the API given.  Although the lead is created the workflow does not engage.  I have checked the Workflow check box but nothing activates.

Any suggestions?

2 replies

Just a heads up, while we do monitor the community, we don’t really treat this as a reactive support channel. To get this process started for you, I’ve opened up a support ticket so we can follow up with you directly and get this dealt with ASAP. Going forward, if you’re working on something time sensitive the best way to get in touch would be via phone (1.888.515.9161) or email (support@unbounce.com) so we can help you out sooner than later. 

Hang tight! :) 

Just a heads up, while we do monitor the community, we don’t really treat this as a reactive support channel. To get this process started for you, I’ve opened up a support ticket so we can follow up with you directly and get this dealt with ASAP. Going forward, if you’re working on something time sensitive the best way to get in touch would be via phone (1.888.515.9161) or email (support@unbounce.com) so we can help you out sooner than later. 

Hang tight! :)