Where to Place Facebook Tracking Code when TY Page is not on Unbounce

• 21 April 2016
  • 5 replies

Hi there, I’m currently trying to set up a Facebook Tracking on an Unbounce Page that links to a Form & TY page on my website’s domain.

What’s the best way of setting this up?

I know that I can add the Facebook Conversion Pixel to the unbounce page where I’m directing traffic from my ad. I’m just wondering if I would also add the registration tracking pixel to the TY Page that’s on my domain? 

I want to activate remarketing ads on Facebook so I just want to make sure everything is setup accordingly. 

Thanks!

Tiffany

5 replies

Sorry for the drop-off there Bella! @Stefano is correct, that’s the right way to do it. :) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi Bella,

Yes! This would be the best way to do this. Let me know if you have any other Qs.

Any idea? ^

yes, the conversion pixel will be installed on the TY pg on our website, but there also needs to be a tracking pixel on the Unbounce page correct? Unbounce page as view event and TY page as conversion event?

Just want to make sure we won’t be double counting.  

Hi Tiffany, 
I might be confusing this a bit, but wouldn’t you want to set this up the opposite way? Conversion pixel on your non-unbounce thank you page, and other pixel on your actual UB page?