Salesforce CRM Integration

Show first post

31 replies

Salesforce integration requires Enterprise edition or above?!? Unbounce prides themselves in delivering landing pages for small businesses…how many small business out there are using Salesforce Enterprise edition? Make this compatible with Professional edition & then I’ll use this feature.

Hi kparise,

Thanks for your feedback.

Right now the restriction of the Salesforce integration for Enterprise level or above accounts only, is due to a development challenge that was discovered while the integration was being built on Unbounce. Unfortunately we were not able to find a way of allowing all Sales Cloud account levels to integrate to their Unbounce pages at this time, but our team will continue to work on this because we know that it is important to you.

In the meantime, I should mention that regardless of account level, the integration should work if you have API access as well.

If you do not have API access at this time, a current alternative, with a little bit of development from your end, would be to use the webhook functionality to send your leads to Salesforce as well: http://support.unbounce.com/entries/3…

I know this is not exactly what you would have been hoping for, but hopefully that hopes to clarify things.

Hey everyone,

Because our current Salesforce integration requires your Salesforce account to have API access, not all customers have been able to fully take advantage of this feature.

We’ve been working with another company, CloudSnap, to bring this integration to all account levels. You can sign-up for a free CloudSnap account here and can see how to set it up in this video they put together.

We hope this helps those of you who haven’t been able to use the integration and would love to hear your feedback.

@Ryan - this is awesome

FAO all: we just tried this and it works, we are on the “Group” Salesforce account and we’ve just been able to map form submissions to leads… Hurrah!

Takes a bit of fiddling and actually the Cloudsnap interface is a little buggy in places but awesome UI and more importantly it works for users like us who don’t have Enterprise Salesforce accounts.

Thanks, Liam

Hello, Carl. Any word on an official integration with Capsule? What about unofficial? 😉

Hey John, we get some but not a lot of requests for Capsule integration. It’s on our very long list of potential integrations, but we don’t have a timeline for it. I encourage you to submit it as an idea here on our Get Sat forums, though. The more votes we get for it the more likely we are to do it.

If you have any access to development resources, we can also point you to our webhook. It would be reasonably easy to implement on your own!