Popup form window

• 12 October 2011
  • 37 replies

Show first post

37 replies

Userlevel 3

Hey Ben -  I think I may be still confused as to what you want the end result to be. I’m opening up a ticket so we can discuss this further. You should see a email from me shortly

Hi there! Although this is a pretty ‘old’ post, I have some questions regarding lightboxes:

When I follow the instructions given by Ryan Engley, first thing that happens is that I get pretty ugly scroll bars at the right and bottom of my lightbox.

I managed to ‘remove’ those by adding 20 Px to the measurements (my page is 450 x 650; measurements that remove the bars are 470 x 670).

BUT: When the Thank You dialog pops up, there are scroll bars, too. And I have absolutely no clue how to remove those. And regardless of how small I resize the Thank You dialog, at least the vertical bar remains … which seems unlogic because the form page is so tall in height.

So, the questions:

Is there anything I can change within the java script to avoid those scroll bars alltogether?

If not, is there anything I can change elsewhere to remove those scroll bars?

Thanks in advance for your answers.

Page regarding this issue is

http://app.schneider-wulf.de/systemhaus-frankfurt/

(click the button ‘hier online vereinbaren’)

Userlevel 2

Hi Martin - this is a known issue that we’ve been working on a fix for. We’re just wrapping up testing of that fix, so it should be in place today or tomorrow. I’ve made a ticket for you, so that we can let you know when this happens.

Thanks for your patience.

Hi there!

Maybe I’m stupid, but I don’t know where to find that ticket!? Can you please tell me how to find it?

Besides, there’s another open request sent via ‘Support’ - ‘Create a new support ticket’ regarding that same landing page and it being displayed slightly oversized when published sent in some days ago and we can’t see any signs of you working on that problem, either. Same question: Is there any overview regarding my requests?

Thx in advance, with best regards

Hi Martin, 

It looks like we’ve been responding to these active support tickets through the email address we have on file, but we haven’t been receiving any responses back. Try checking your spam folder to see if they got filtered through. Or, if you’re using the Google email platform, check your Updates, Social, Forum or Promotions tabs. Let me know if your’e unable to find these. Thanks!

Back from the front.

Hi there!

Once again, problems with those scroll bars. Actually, the same problems I had before - don’t know how to remove those, looking ugly, is there a way to remove them yada yada.

I’m pretty sure you told me in a past mail that that issue is fixed, but … well … seems it isn’t.

New landing page I’m talking about

http://app.schneider-wulf.de/systemhaus-frankfurt-v2/

Click the button ‘oder direkt Termin online anfragen’

Pleeeease help!

Hey Martin, 

We can’t really provide support through the Community, but I can make sure a new ticket is opened and we follow up with you directly via email. This will be much faster as our support team is around but not super active in the Community. 

Hang tight!

Hey guys, thanks for all your responses.

My question seems a bit different from what I’ve read here: so how do I set up lightbox pop up every time the visitor is about to leave the page?

If there is such topic, the link will be appreciated!

Hi Victor, 
I think what you’re looking for is referred to as ‘Exit Overlays’. We actually have a thread talking a bit about this here
Hope this helps!

Hi is there a way to make the pop up form full size and responsive?

That was very insightly
www.docmeet.in

UPDATE: 

We’ve released a new feature into beta that allows you to build/launch your lightboxes directly within the page builder itself. This new release will allow you to add images, videos and even forms into your lightbox, and_ you’ll be able to attribute the lead/conversion back to your original page. 

Go check it out and sign up for the beta  here