MailChimp: Integration Error

• 11 July 2014
  • 6 replies

Hello, i just received this message of error from one of my pages.

“1 integration error has been logged”

When i click on it and aks for more details, it shows this:

Leads submitted to MailChimp require an email address.

Logged July 11, 2014 14:27 | Collapse Submission Details | Retry Submission | Dismiss Error

Date submitted 2014-07-11
Time submitted 02:27 PM UTC
Ip address 191.213.138.80
Variant c
Page uuid 884bf696-08f6-11e4-a00a-12314000cce6
Insira abaixo seu email e garanta a sua

What’s wrong? How can i fix it?
Can anyone help?

6 replies

MailChimp experienced an error processing your lead: MMERGE3 must be provided - Please enter a value… Is my error? what is that?

Great stuff!! Glad you’re all set Antonio.

Sure! No problem!
As far as i could see it’s working all right!

thank you!

No, no Antonio. It’s no bother at all! Helping customers like you is exactly why I get up in the morning 🙂

I looked into your page again and saw that your first variant’s email field was labeled E-mail (with a dash) while your second variants email field was labeled Email (no dash).

I hopped into your page and changed them both to Email and made sure that your field mapping settings are all good now.

It should work now but can I get your permission to test your page’s form? I want to make sure that your marketing campaign is all set.

Thank you Ryan.
I’ve tried to do what you told me but it looks like it didn’t work…
I deleted the other variants that might be causing problems and changed the field label of variant C as you told…

Can you take a look and see if i’ve done something wrong?

I’ve noticed that the field “First Name” in my Mailchimp account is empty, despite people are putting their names…

I am new to all of this things, i’m sorry if i am bothering you with obvious stuff.

Thank you!

Hi Antonio,

I just checked out your integration and it looks like there were two issues.

Firstly, the E-Mail field on your form wasn’t mapped over to the EMAIL field in MailChimp. I’ve fixed that for you so you’re all good there.

But on your C variant, your email field needs to be relabeled and it needs to be set as required. Check out this screenshot to see what I mean:

Once you’ve made that change, it should work perfectly from here on out.