Landing Page rejected by Google Ads due to Malicious software

• 16 October 2020
  • 6 replies

Hi guys,
I am desperately looking for an answer to get my Google Ads approved. Everytime I keep getting the same reason for rejection. MALICIOUS SOFTWARE. The google guys said there were 2 broken links; one regarding the Favicon. I fixed it but still keep getting rejections.
Google guys said the technical team is looking into the matter and will take 24-48 hrs to get back/ fixed. Cant expect Google to help till after the weekend, and my campaign needs to go live tonight.
Any help will be greatly appreciated.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Hi @sayantan welcome to the community 🎉

Sorry to hear the “Google guys” haven’t been able to turn things around faster. I’ll see if members of our @UnbounceTechTeam have any insight here. However, I will say that if it’s something on the Google side, there isn’t much we’ll be able to do. Sit tight!

-Jess

Userlevel 2

Hey @sayantan!

Without looking at the page itself, it’s tough to tell where the “malicious” flag is coming from. Good catch on the favicon though, that’s a common one!

For the quickest help on this, I’d suggest chatting with our Support team! You can do this in the Unbounce app by clicking on the question mark icon in the upper right corner of the page. We’d be happy to take a look at this for you. 🙂

-Paul

Hi Paul, this is the page I am trying to get through. Thanks for the help.
regards,
Sayantan
Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Hey @sayantan, adding a bit to what Paul had said, we won’t be able to diagnose this issue here in the community as it would require us to dive into your account.

I suggestion reaching out to the support team at support@unbounce.com or:

Thanks!

-Jess

Hi @sayantan ,

Wondering if you got this issue resolved? We’re having the same issue, already deep dived with Unbounce and Google, but still can’t get the ads approved.

Thanks!

Hi,
There was apparently nothing wrong with unbounce. Google staff had to manually approve the page, after we complained to them. Please initiate a talk with Google in your country, they didnt take much time in India.
regards