Is there a way to turn on/off a grid view?

• 21 July 2016
  • 7 replies

I’m probably blind, but is their a grid we can turn on and off to make aligning objects easier? I want to know how much space is between a box on a given section and replicate that distant in other places in other sections. Have a grid would tell me at a glance.

If not a grid, any other ideas of seeing how much space there is between boxes, objects, text boxes, etc.? 

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Hey @Nicolas_Bauguitte! Would you mind tossing this feedback into our new feature request form? That will help us collect this feedback more easily 🙂 thank you!

-Jess

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi Nicolas! No grid view available (yet at least).

Hello Guys,

There is still not native grid option on unbounce ?

I don’t find it

Thanks 💚

Thanks guys!

I normally use the Left, Right, Top, Bottom parameters (along with height and width) to ensure that I’m aligning things appropriately. It’s definitely a pain the butt. 

Z,

There is no grid feature. The guides auto appear similar to photoshop. If you search for the product roadmap you can request a grid feature. The more people that vote on it the more likely you are to get it!

Joe

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi Z,

I don’t believe there is a grid. What I usually do is just use the positioning controls in the right-side panel to line elements up perfectly, whenever I need it precise or need elements with the same exact amount of space between them.