How to get a Marketo Form to pop up in a lightbox?

How do I get a Marketo Lightbox Form to pop up on an Unbounce landing page with an iframe code?

I tried using this article: http://support.unbounce.com/entries/2…, but it only works if you have an external webpage.

5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi Brittany - If you have a Marketo Forms 2.0 embed for a lightbox form, you should be able to embed that directly onto the page in a custom HTML element without adding any additional code to your Unbounce page.

The custom HTML element is in the left hand Widgets Panel, second from the bottom (with the angled <> brackets). Just drag that onto the page and paste your form code there.

Hi Quinn, on this topic - once the form is embedded in an unbounce page in this way, is it possible to style it using CSS?

Many thanks,
Rob

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi Rob - because it’s in a lightbox, you’ll need to have the CSS on the form page that is being iframed in. That said, I believe you can add CSS directly to a Forms 2.0 Marketo form, so you shouldn’t need to add anything directly to the Unbounce page.

Hey Brittany,
Just wanted to give you a quick update here.   We’ve officially released our  Marketo Integration  to the public, so if you’re on a  PRO99  plan or up, you can take advantage of this integration  right now!  Head here to learn more. 

UPDATE: 

We’ve released a new feature into beta that allows you to build/launch your lightboxes directly within the page builder itself. This new release will allow you to add images, videos, forms and even scripts (such as Marketo Forms) to your lightboxes. 

Go check it out and sign up for the beta  here