How about an Unbounce Agency version?

• 22 November 2011
  • 29 replies

Show first post

29 replies

So if I understand the pricing right an agency needs to pay $100 or $200/month to get a parent account and then each sub account also has to pay the $50 (or more based on what they need)/month?

so my two clients who used to pay $25/month each will now need to bear the costs of $100 each ($100 agency account split in half and $50 for their own account)

I know im a small fry for now but I’m just looking for clarification

Since your clients were grandfathered in on the Basic ($25) plan, you could leave your current setup as is. You don’t have to change.

However, if you wanted to open their accounts up to some of the new features, a possible solution is to upgrade your master account to the Pro99 plan and add a sub-account to it for each of your clients. They’ll be covered by your subscription and they do not need separate subscriptions.

Since your subscription includes an extra sub-account, you’d only need to add one more for a final total of $109/month. That plan also includes 25,000 unique visitors per month shared across the accounts and pro features like brandable email notifications.

I’d recommend going with whichever setup best meets your needs. Hopefully this helps to clarify things but I’m glad to help answer any other questions you have.

I’ve found that white labelling is imperative for giving clients access to their accounts. Not white labelling can lead to clients going directly to the provider. This is as simple as allowing the admin to change the color scheme and logo for the sub account access.

Hi Corey, while I totally see your point here I just had a few questions for you about this idea:

a) Are you concerned that your clients will see “app.unbounce.com” and piece together the connection?

b) How often do your clients need access to your account and is their access purely limited to “viewing” (aka “read-only”) permissions? If so, would a white labelled daily/weekly/monthly email summary of pages and stats suffice for them?

Cheers,
Carter