Hey. How do I connect to the site domain, I can not understand! No example of working with the site www.ps.kz. Help me!

Hey. How do I connect to the site domain, I can not understand! No example of working with the site www.ps.kz. Help me!

13 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi Aidos - Above, I just mentioned that I emailed you as well, but I can answer you here, if you prefer.

That set-up does look correct, but you won’t need the original two CNAMEs you set-up. Only the CNAME for franshiza.doscom.kz, so I would delete the other two. It may take some time for the records to propagate.

If those nameservers you have set-up are custom nameservers, you will need to login and make an equivalent change there as well.

Look at the screenshot with my settings. I did everything right?

What? I dont undestend you?

sorry, CNAME record

whether you want to include your IP address? or only need to specify sim account?
Look at the screenshot with my settings. I did everything right?

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi Aidos - I’ve opened up a support ticket for you as well, so we can dig into this in more detail. Please look out for my email.

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi Aidos - you just need to purchase a domain. As you’re currently using your root domain for email and some other things, you’ll want to set-up a sub-domain though.

All you need on the DNS side is a CNAME record for that subdomain that points to unbouncepages.com.

I need to buy hosting? or just the domain?

I did everything correctly?

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi Aidos - it looks like you’ve changed things up a bit and have the www of your domain set-up in Unbounce now. You’ll need a corresponding CNAME record from www pointing to unbouncepages.com to get this working.

ask to check again! I changed everything! I did everything correctly?

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi Aidos - I looked up your account and then had a look at your domain. It looks like you’re almost there.

Right now your domain is pointing with a CNAME to unbounce.com. You’ll just need to change that to unbouncepages.com and it should start working.