Exit Popup / Exit Overlay

Show first post

37 replies

It’s a good plugin but does have some bugs. If you’re embedding the timer in email, it doesn’t always show with gmail users.

There’s also a UI problem with the plugin, that makes it a bit difficult to get the embed code.

They’ve got a good support team, and a refund policy. So it doesn’t work out for you, they’ll help you solve it or get a refund.

all the best!

Hi Justin,
I’m awaiting sign off  from a client as we speak. Its not going to fully integrated into Unbounces form system, so I won’t be able to measure directly the views to conversion ratio or A/B test it, that would be nice!  However, I will be able to measure total signs ups and it will be interesting to see if they increase or decrease after the form is added. Its not ideal I know. But its the best I can do at the moment. If you can help me find more clients that would want this and are happy to be fully integrated into Unbounce, then let me know! :)   

Thanks, Mohammed!  Will keep this in mind 🙂

Much appreciated,

Joe

Hey Simone, we just posted an article on exit overlays that I think you’d benefit from. You can find it over here: /topics/how-to-use-exit-overlays-and-say-goodbye-to-lost-conv…

Mabye somebody could help me with that. The exit overlay works but as you can see it’s not in the center of my hompepage. Is there a way to adjust hit?

Thanks for your feedback! 

Try clearing your cache. Occasionally this happens for me. But when I refresh the page. It’s fixed. 

I would try what Dan recommended and clearing your cache. If that doesn’t work, feel free to get in touch with us directly and we’ll take a look: 
support@unbounce.com

Actually people don’t like pop-ups that are quite annoying, especially those pop-ups from adware. So don’t abuse pop-ups, as visitors do not like them so much.

Hi Dan,
Well, I just tried this and it didn’t work when I tested it. Don’t know what I did wrong.

Can you help?

" rel="nofollow" title="Link: http://beeker.io/lab/exit-intent-popup/bioep.min.js"\>"\>http://beeker.io/lab/exit-intent-popup/bioep.min.js"\>;

Thanks!

Hi Chris, Sorry I can’t offer support for this.

However you should check that the "

No problem Dan, I will take a close look.

Good news… I just made a small tweak and got it to work. Many thanks Dan!