Carrousel does not work

Hi,
I created a carrousel to display testimonies and created 2 versions of the landing page for AB testing. Problem : the Carrousel is working on the first version but not on the second. It seems there is a conflict between the javascript for the carrousel and other javascripts I added for testing the second version.
I cannot remove them because my AB testing won’t be worth it.
What can I do ?

5 replies

Hey @mbenkirane,

If it’s alright I’m going to shoot you a quick e-mail through our support tool - just because there are lots of variables going on here that I might need you to clarify. Once we can troubleshoot this further we can share the solution here in the community space!

Hi Alex,

Yes we can chat this here. The effect with arrows going up to the form works on the preview version.

And that’s the Javascript I would like to maintain for my test.

Waiting for your feedback.
BR
Marina

Hey again @mbenkirane,

I had a quick look on this end and I agree with you that it seems probable that the Javascript is a likely culprit with the carousel not working on the other variant.

It looks like the script on the non-working variant is supposed to be working with some arrows that take the visitor up/down the page? I looked in Preview, though I am not seeing that effect working on my end.

If you’d like, we can chat about this here, otherwise do you think we could do a deeper dive into this in an e-mail thread? If you’d like, you can DM me a good e-mail to contact you at, or you can give me a shout via support@unbounce.com. Whatever is easier for you. 🙂

Hi Alex,

Here is the URL : https://get.obypay.com/new-obypay-long-landing-1/
But, from there, you won’t be able to see the variant that is not working. 100% of the current traffic is redirected to the variant that works : the one that is live and accessible through this URL.
I’m not sure you will be able to solve my problem only getting the URL…

Thanks for your help !

Hi @mbenkirane – welcome to the community! 👋

Could you share the published URL o the landing page that you’re working with? Happy to take a look at your setup and see if any problems/issues stand out.

You can also shoot our support team an e-mail at support@unbounce.com with that information if you prefer. We don’t have a carousel feature built natively into Unbounce at the moment - but we can certainly take a stab at it!