2-3 images as a form choice instead of form fields?

• 17 September 2015
  • 2 replies

Hello, I would like to create a multi-step form (I’ve read and implemented the unbounce recommendations for this) but instead of a fill-in form (like it is now), I would like there to be a choice of two or three images that then translate to a form value. Any ideas on how to make this work?

2 replies

Welcome to the Community!
Just to be clear, you’re trying to display images (instead of the form) and have that translate into a form value when submitted - is that correct? If so, it sounds like a very interesting use case and I’d be curious to hear more about what you’re doing and more importantly why you’re trying to do it that way. 

Give us some more context and hopefully we can point you in the right direction!
Cheers,

Hello Waves,

Welcome aboard!  That is interesting and can’t say that I have ever heard of or seen this implemented.  Is the use case that the visitor might not have the knowledge to communicate/select the option because or perhaps jargon and that a visual representation would be much easier?  Creative solution to the problem if so.  Feel free to share the landing page so that the context can help us help you.

Best of luck,

Joe