[How to] Add a Calendar Date Picker To Your Form

Show first post

35 replies

Where can I find information on these settings?
We are in NZ so would like to change the date field to day/month instead of month/day if possible… Thanks!

** sorry, it is difficult to go year to year as it is set up by months… That should make more sense now.

Hi All!

Hoping someone has a solution for me here. I am looking for a modified date picker that is better optimized for Date of Birth. With this date picker listed above it is very difficult to go month by month for our users. Being insurance we’re talking an obviously older demo so i cant imagine going month by month for someone in their 40s.

We want to make the data entry uniform and minimize user error so the single text line isnt really the best option either.

Thank you!

G’day all, how’s it going?

I’m having a bit of trouble getting my calendar picker to work within the lightbox that I’ve created.
Inside the Javascript section of Lightbox 2, I’ve got 2 scripts running.
One for the jQuery UI bundled with the actual script like so:

And one for the jQuery Library here:

However whenever I try to pick a date from the Calendar picker form field, it’s still working as a single text line field.

What have I missed in the process of installing this?

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Bear with me I’m not as gifted with instructions as our support team, but, it should be pretty straightforward:

So when you select a theme from that gallery, you can simply replace the word ‘smoothness’ from this script in Step 2:
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="//ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jqueryui/1.8.16/themes/smoothness/jquery-ui.css" />

For example, you would change ‘smoothness’ to ‘redmond’, which is another option in that gallery.

I believe that’s all there is to it. Let me know if you get stuck, I’ll be here for another hour 👋

Been doing the Gallery thing and went even further as to customizing colors and fonts, I know crazy me 🙂

How do I put the downloaded jquery thingy on my Unbounce page ?

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Stoked you got it working!

Talk about reactive team ! wow !

Yeah so this is where I was but wasn’t too sure about it.

Integrated the code and it works (yay!) now I have to make it look nice®

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Ah! Good catch, @mtjtdesign!

https://jqueryui.com/themeroller/

Hope that helps 🙂

Hey there ! great addition just what I was looking for !

Where is the jQuery Theme Editor mentionned in Step2b ?

Thanks