• 10 December 2019
  • 14 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +1
  • Former Community Manager @ Unbounce
  • 831 replies

Hey folks!

Heads up! 👀

Zoho is depreciating the API that Unbounce uses. As of December 10th, 2019, the native integration in Unbounce will no longer be functional.

You can still get your leads into Zoho using Zapier, click here and we’ll walk you through your options.

If you need help removing the Zoho native integration from your Unbounce pages, here’s how to do it.

As always, if you have any questions, we’re always happy to help. Feel free to comment below and an Unbouncer will be in touch.

Happy page building!

-Jess

14 replies

That’s exactly what I was looking for. Thanks so much!

Hey Jess,
Can you please let me know if this is still the case?
I need to connect Zoho CRM to my form and do not have any zapier account.
Please help 😣

Thanks a lot !

Cyrielle

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Hi @Cyrielle17, this is still the case – so if you’re looking to connect Zoho to your forms you’ll need to get set up with Zapier (the links above are handy for that). Zapier is an incredibly useful tool so if you’re on the fence about it, I’d be happy to send over some helpful links.

Feel free to follow the steps above if you want to give Zapier a try to connect with Zoho. Let me know if you have any questions 🙂

-Jess

Badge +3

Hey @Cyrielle17 -

We’re Certified Zapier Experts – got the T-shirt and everything. Holler if you need a hand hooking this up. It’s probably a 15-minute call; if you find a time that works here, I’m happy to help!

Hey Adam,

Thanks for your message.
I did manage to integrate Zoho via Zapier into my landing page (and all by myself hehe)
So far so good except that most of fields from the form do not show up to Zoho… now, i just collect the email and the source of the prospect and miss the name and the rest. I should double check the settings.

Cyrielle

Badge +3

Yes, the mapping can be a little tricky sometimes.

Sign in through Zapier (at zapier.com, not in Integrations on the landing page), and find your field in the Zoho Action step. Click Type or Insert, and you’ll get a dialogue like this (https://www.screencast.com/t/9MsBVi2TY). (That’s Facebook Ads as the Trigger, but the steps are the same.) You’ll see the data the Unbounce form provides. Click the right form field, and it should map!

Hey Adam, Thanks for your support.
I did sign in with Zapier and follow the same steps that you mentioned however, I feel like an idiot, I have no clue of what i should write in the Last name field for instance. When I select the data the unbounce form provides, i get a name: no data ???
See?

Thanks in advance,

Badge +3

No worries!

What data is your Unbounce form supposed to be collecting? And has it ever been filled out?

Can you send a screenshot of what you’re running into?

Capture d’écran 2020-07-09 à 15.14.14
The form (in french) is supposed to be collecting required fields : First name, Last name, email, tel, status and subject.
I did fill it out and got a record in the lead tab of the unbounce page.
In zoho, I can see my lead but only 2 datas showed up: my email and the lead source records.

In zapier, I don’t know what to write or select for the Last Name field as it keeps saying is missing.

Thanks for your help,

Cyrielle

Badge +3

Interesting. Which Zoho Action are you using? Create Module Entry?

Absolutely

Badge +3

That’s bizarre. Tough to get my hands around it without playing with it. You could re-try testing your Trigger step to pull in dummy data.

You mean changing what i currently have in Trigger field? Replace workflow with something else? Looks like it is not supported.

Badge +3

All good. Try this: