Were You At #CTAConf?

Userlevel 7
Badge +1
  • Former Community Manager @ Unbounce
  • 831 replies

Hey pals!

Earlier this week, Unbounce rocked another year of our Call To Action Conference right here in beautiful Vancouver, British Columbia. We totally lucked out with a great crowd of digital marketers from all over the world, and some gorgeous weather! ☀️

I’d love to connect with anyone who was there, maybe we chatted, or maybe I was too busy running around to get a chance to say hello!

Additionally, if you were able to make it to our workshop on Sunday where we sat down with our @Unbounce-Experts, and are curious to know more about our Unbounce Experts program - don’t be shy, chime in and introduce yourself! 👋 :spinbounce:

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Uh, yeah, and it was awesome! 😎 If anyone out there is on the fence about going next year, just do it. You won’t regret it.

Here’s one of my favorite photos from the conference. This is the Polaroid photo wall that @Jess and @Justin from the Community team put together. Let’s just say it was very popular!

Great event - really impressed with your different and fun approach to a business conference 🙂 very slick

(however please bring back the Concorde - if you wouldn’t mind!)

My mom and I attended the CTAConf! You guys put on an AMAZING show! We loved every minute 🙂

This was my first CTA Conf, it will not be my last. I truly enjoyed meeting everyone. I would also LOVE to hear feedback on our panel. It was an awesome experience to be a part of.

Thank you to our gracious hosts, Unbounce, and the City of Vancouver. I look forward to 2018!

@Chelsea Super happy to hear that you and your mom had a great time! Hope to see you back for CTA Conf 2018. 🙂

CTAConf was an absolute blast this year! This year the @Unbounce-Experts flew in from all over the globe to participate in the conference both as attendees and team volunteers. It’s always a treat to see their responses here in the Community, but the Experts panel on Sunday absolutely knocked my socks off.

Big thank you’s go out to @Finge, @Andrew, @Hristian, @Joe_Savitch, @digibomb, @Nicholas + @Stefano! Also want to give a special shout out to @Jonathan who gave a stellar presentation (built in Unbounce!) to our team the Friday prior to the conference. So, so good!

(P.S. We’re currently looking for even more Experts to join the team, so if you think you have what it takes, check out http://go.unbounce.com/experts-program/)

Can’t wait for CTAConf 2018. 🙂 :spinbounce:

3rd CTA Conference! Awesome as always and great to see everyone. @Nicholas @Jess was great to meet you both and be able to discuss the Unbounce Experts Program. I’ll have to strive to be more active around here 🙂

Badge +2

What an amazing event, with even better hosts. Thank you @Justin and @Jess!

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

This was my first CTA Conf, and I was blown away by the quality of the entire conference! Excellent lineup of speakers, and I loved meeting so many great people, both fellow marketers and the amazing people at Unbounce!

This was also my very first time to Vancouver, and I absolutely fell in love with the city and surroundings!

Amazed to be a part of this experience! Look forward to CTA Conf 2018!

Badge +2

@Finge We miss you! Thanks for convincing us to risk our lives on Whistler 😅 Great experience!

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

@Jonathan Miss you guys too! It was an amazing day!