Wanna Be Featured in a Customer Case Study?

Hiya! Alexa here from the Customer Success team. 😊

I’m scouting to create some awesome customer case studies about Unbounce sticky bars and popup overlays. If you’re using either (or both!) of these Unbounce tools, I’d love to chat with you about doing a feature piece.

I’d be looking to share your story far and wide across many channels, with your brand front and centre.

If you’re interested, please comment on this thread with your best email and I’ll set up a time for us to chat!

Looking forward to it,

Alexa
Customer Marketing Strategist @Unbounce

12 replies

I used in in one of my venture but I’m planning on using it on my new one if that helps

Hey Konverto, I’d love to hear more! Any chance you’re free next week to discuss?

Hi Alexa. On our blog we use a popup on the desktop and a stick bar for mobile. I’d be happy to chat. Email alanb+86@textline.com 🍔

Alan

Yes, we can find a time to talk. Can we continue the conversation over email?

Yep absolutely! Drop me a line at expansion-squad@unbounce.com

Looking forward to chatting with you 🙂

Alexa

Hi @alexahubley, I sent you an email. I look forward to hear from you 🙂

Ash

Hi,

We are a small agency which is leveraging Unbounce for its customers. Most of them are local businesses - especially one has been very successful using Unbounce as a ‘one page website’ with Unbounce features, such as Dynamic Keyword Insertion and Phone Call Tracking.

Text us if you want to know more 🙂

Hey Valerio! That’s awesome. Have you had a chance to try Unbounce popups or sticky bars yet?!

Tried both on ‘white label’ projects I can’t showcase, unfortunately 😕

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Not the usual for a Convertable, but just whipped this up to communicate my holiday hours to potential leads. (You can see it live on www.zoetattersall.com)

This is really beautiful @Zoe_Tattersall. Alexa is on vacation right now, but I’d love to hear more about your experience thus far with Convertables. I see (from the Convertable - so meta) you’re working reduced hours this week, but any chance you could hop on a call to chat? Otherwise could we set up some time to chat in the New Year?

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Sure @Amy_Wood – I’m travelling this week and next so my wi-fi is a bit inconsistent. Pop me an email and we can organise for in early Jan 🙂