Unsplash + Unbounce = 💙

Userlevel 7
Badge +1
  • Former Community Manager @ Unbounce
  • 831 replies

More good news, everyone! We’ve got a new, unreal integration! 💦

As of today, you can now easily enhance your pages and popups right from the Unbounce builder with beautiful free images and pictures from Unsplash!

Unsplash is a free, open-source image library gifted by the world’s most generous community of photographers.

Creating unique, tailored landing pages and pop ups in Unbounce is a breeze. Now, with the Unsplash integration built right in the Unbounce builder (and available for everyone), finding the perfect image or picture is even easier. Get started faster and build beautiful, high converting campaigns with more control and ease than ever.

Unbounce is the only conversion tool to access a full library of free, high-quality images for every plan and every campaign without making additional in-app purchases or manually importing files. 🙌 :spinbounce:

To get started using Unsplash, simply log into the builder and start browsing through the public image library.

If you have any questions, as always, feel free to hit me up in the comments section below!

We hope you 💙 it!

HEADS UP! 📢
Unsplash has been made available to all customers on Premium plans and higher! If you think you might be on an older plan, click here to double check. If you have any questions, hit me up @jess in the comments below!

11 replies

Userlevel 5

Yaaaaaaaaaas!

My life has just gotten SO much easier 🙌

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Amazing!!!

My pretties… ((in best witchey impression))

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Love it!!! Have been using Unsplash for a while, so very happy to see it being integrated into the builder! Keep up the good work!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Incredible! Can’t wait to give it a try.

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

This is great news!

Awesome, at first glance the photos are all beautiful! 🤧

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Thanks for this great feature !

it looks like you’ve also improve the speed of the image tool, right ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Hey Julien! Good catch! We recently made some updates to the builder that allows drag and drop (check it out, if you haven’t yet!) and load time. I’m glad you noticed!!

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Ah yes ! I forgot about the drag and drop ! Thanks for the reminder.

This is great but when I try to search for photos not much comes up. How to best search for good photos?