Unbounce Reseller program!

Would love to know more when its up… we have a handful of customers we’d like to refer. 

Any update progress on reseller program?

i am looking forward to hearing this program.

Thank you !

Hey @Justin,

OntraPort has a certification program plus reseller program.
WishPond has an affiliate program I believe.
Evernote has Evernote Certification program, but I am still not sure if that’s a reseller program.

It’d be great if Unbounce has something like that. Going by how many clients ended up using Unbounce after I urged them to, I’d have retired by now :stuck_out_tongue:

Ash

Hey everyone! I’m going through some old posts here in the community to give a heads up that Unbounce is launching a Partner Program early in the new year, and it’s currently in beta. If anyone here is interested in joining or learning more, feel free to either reach out on this thread here, or send me a direct message.

The jist of it is that it means a lot to us when you tell your friends, clients and colleagues about Unbounce. So we’re launching a referral program as a way to thank you. :blush:

You’ll be able to share a personalized referral link with your networks, and we’ll use cookies to track your referrals. There will be more info to come, so keep an eye on the community here!

Give me a shout if you’d like to learn more :wave: