Unbounce & Outgrow Webinar: Tuesday, April 21st, 9am PST

• 18 April 2020
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hey everyone!

TLDR: You can sign-up for our join webinar that details using Outgrow with Unbounce landing pages here:

I just wanted to let you all know that I’ll be cohosting a webinar next week with Etee Dubey of Outgrow. We’ll be discussing how Outgrow builds interactive content (quizzes, calculators, etc) that works with landing pages, specifically with Unbounce!

They’ve recently created a slick integration using our API which tracks data completed in their embed widgets back to an Unbounce page and even fills it into the lead data. Pretty slick!

Here’s their quick info: “Outgrow enables marketers to create interactive content like calculators, quizzes, recommendations, forms, surveys, chatbots, polls, contests, and assessments. These high converting, personalized and viral experiences add real value to the customer, enable new levels of engagement, and generate helpful data that you can use to qualify and segment leads.”

The webinar can be signed up for here: https://event.webinarjam.com/register/9/w6349b0 and of course it’s FREE!

Hope to see some of you there!

7 replies

This is going to be great!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Looking forward to it!

Userlevel 5

Yes please!

Was this webinar recorded somewhere?

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Hey Christian! Yes it was, I’ll see if we’re able to send over a link 🙂

Hey @Jess, did you manage to post the link somewhere?

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Hey Cameron, we’re currently waiting for the webinar link from Outgrow, I’ll share it here as soon as I get my hands on it 🙂

-Jess