The Unbounce User Guide is Now Available!

• 27 November 2010
  • 3 replies
  • 1 view

By popular demand we now have an Unbounce User Guide available. It provides a broad overview of all the things you can do in Unbounce and instructions for how to use all of the features.

Browse the table of contents and click through to indvidual articles here:
http://support.unbounce.com/entries/3…

This is version one of the Guide; please let us know your thoughts on how it can be improved or if you feel that we have left anything important out. We plan on updating the guide constantly as we move forward.

Enjoy!

JM

3 replies

I see I motivated you to get this done! I will take a look and let you know what I think. Remember I’m a non-geek

Hey!

Just got started looking at the guide. Thanks for creating it! As a quick note, there is a typo under section 3.07 Buttons. The fifth bullet has “acn” instead of can. The sentence reads:

“You acn edit the text and fill colors of the button or make more attractive buttons by uploading graphics to use for each button state.”

Have a good day!

Corrected! - many thanks Jennifer!

Glad you are finding the guide helpful. Please let us know if there is anything you would like to see us include in there.

Your pages are looking great btw. I do notice that you don’t have a conversion goal set for any of them - you are probably recording conversions in a different way, but I thought I’d mention it just in case. Let me know if you would like any hep with that.

All the best, and Happy New Year!

JM